THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

author=Pokemaniac
author=chana
author=Solitayre
Also, has anyone checked out this game?
Looks really good, a lot of people have wanted to make a review, but somehow didn't get to it...? It certainly would help if it had one! (I 'm no good at that!)
It's marked as complete, but going by the description it's only the first chapter? I don't think it's eligible to be a featured game.

There are 0 eligibility rules for featured games (haven't you noticed all of the crappy games we've featured in the past?!?)

No, really, being an "Act 1" does not disqualify the game from being featured. We've featured a cancelled game and a "Part 1" game.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Don't forget this one.

On Hiatus AND only a Part 1.
No rules but we do prefer completed games. All those above examples are ages old, ignore them!
Max McGee
I intend to review Tales of Exile.
Hello August! So what's the new front page sticky?
So yeah, you people should discuss this more. I went with my gut this time and trusted F-G on this one!
(Damn. I wanted "I Miss The Sunrise" or "Super RMN Bros 2.")

Congrats, FG! You have convinced the RMN gods to put up your request! Now, there is nothing left to do but cry and complain play this game! Yahoo!!! :D
Max McGee
I have no idea why we went LCPANES instead of 'I Miss The Sunrise'?

Backlog, I guess.
LCPANES is amazing. the story of the game is really great
author=Max McGee
I have no idea why we went LCPANES instead of 'I Miss The Sunrise'?

Backlog, I guess.

Probably because I Miss the Sunrise isn't finished yet.
EDITED: I decided to remove this. I was upset when I wrote it. It's pointless.
Max McGee
author=drakiyth
EDITED: I decided to remove this. I was upset when I wrote it. It's pointless.

damn I missed it! : (
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Wasn't IMTS already a feature game, and so it auto reserves a spot for featured game just because it's No.2? Blasphemy!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
What? I Miss the Sunrise has yet to be featured. If it is, I'm not seeing with these games. As for the next few features, here's what I'm seeing happen:

September: I'll put my money where my mouth is, and humbly suggest The Astonishing Captain Skull.

October: I guess with Eyes Without a Face gone (YDS removed it, it seems), this could be the actual winner of the Scary Movie contest, MANOS: Hand of Fate? A year late, but...

November: Winner of the Summer Games event gets featured! Maybe...

December: ???
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Ohh, whoops I am confusing it with another game. It looked similar!