THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
https://rpgmaker.net/games/11915/blog/23617

This wasn't enough "update for it lately?".
I could have actually used a devspot since I'm looking for Steam wishlists and all to spread the game around a bit.

If you didn't want to feature it it's okay, you just didn't really need to give an explanation.
No, it's just that it's 2 weeks old. When I do the Front page I try not to go past a week of relevance when it comes to the devspot, pic, media and written spotlights. Game spotlights and feature is about the only thing that can be backdated since sometimes we just don't get anything in recently that can fit those spots, though I generally find something that fits the gamespots well enough.

It's honestly not about you or the game, but about the relevance. If it had had a blogpost in this last week it would have probably (not 100% because it would depend on the blog post - if it were just a list of updates or something that wouldn't have done, for example) have made it in.

Sorry ;.;
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
No, it's okay, I'm the one who's sorry. The post was absolutely uncalled for, I had a morning grump.

Next time, then^^
What's hot off the press this month?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Whenever Detective WaKa gets a public gamepage, that might be a thing for the front page. I dunno about it becoming a featured game, but, maybe a community spotlight?

*Edit: Illy's question put Floppy Disk games into my head. I should try playing more.
Yeah, i threw up detective waka, on the misao thread cause it was being mentioned a lot on discord, - but there's actually 4 or 5 games made with gbstudio, i think, from this event, according to coelocanth.

So instead of like, immediately moving onto the next thing, for featured game this month, choose a featured games (maybe even a former event game) that's gonna compliment these RMN events?, something that'll slow things down a bit, cause there's a lot of event games people are still going through this month.

We want something that's gonna compliment that, maybe even highlight it and encourage people to check these current event games out.
Has anyone put forward Matchmaker Carol yet?

The eventing is pretty good, and the puzzles are all fun.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I haven't played it. I'll have to check it out! Edit: once I'm out of crunchtime that is :(
Last I played it it wasn't complete. Has that changed?

That said, I've been waiting for an event game to feature this month since I know we had two events that are pretty grand. I, too, was thinking Detective Wakasince it's a complete package in visuals, style and character (and being an event game).

My second was Vacation in Nebula or Villain or Unbit. Shit. Okay, I have an idea. I'll make detective mirak featured game, but I'll be doing something else too. Gimme a few hours.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
I just started playing this game, but it's pretty promissing: Abdogtion

Really unique look. Earthbound influenced with a bit of Moon and Superstar Saga combat system!
author=Illy
What's hot off the press this month?
King of Grayscale.

It is time.
author=Dyhalto
King of Grayscale.

It is time.

le gasp

Dyhalto's diabolical method to get me to work on KoG2?!
Just make sure you get the canoe working right!

Fairie Krystal (Highly Rated)
The Kidnapping of Princess Pri
Home
Two Strangers
King of Greyscale
The Wizards Tower
Alter AILA
Red Syndrome
The Way (it didn't get a feature?! well, dang)
Glories of the Hunt
Silver Nights Crusaders
A Blurred Line (wtf, right?!)
The Frozen World (also wtf?!)
Razed are the Powerful
Grist of Flies
Legion Saga Series
Vindictive Drive
Polixiuhs
From Next Door
Sideways
Virgo vs The Zodiac
Dream Quest: Knight and Princess
Star Child
Off the Table
Traum
Antadin
Dream of Gluttony
Tales of Yuria: The Dragon God
Crypt of the Fungal Lord
Dead Again

Venaitura - August

Since next month will be a new 8-bit rpg, this month I figured I'd go with something to contrast - a sleek exploration game. divergence really should have gotten a feature when it first came out.
Marrend
I have a lot of respect for McBacon Space Jam #1 games, so, coolio on divergence!

>_<)b
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
That's a cool and well deserved pick, Libby.
Where is this new 8-bit rpg?!
We must has!
Marrend
September's just around the corner! What's the happening-to-play game 'round these parts?
I can finally suggest a gam I played, Rejection by Pudding :p