THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

Don't fret guys! Frogge is on the job! (And he only broke the site once in doing so! Which, fair, I made the same mistake when I first did the front page XDD )

Thanks frogge @
Danke! I wonder if we should nominate/vote/dictate the next feature now? There's a lot of classics that have yet to be featured, like Seraphic Blue (although the one hosted here is a translation, and not made by the original creator. Not sure if that's eligible for a feature).
Lookin' to be that time again, I reckon
author=Sgt M
Lookin' to be that time again, I reckon

jeez who's in charge here?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It occurs to me that it's the start of a new month! What's on tap for the Featured Game?
Already done. I'll do the rest tomorrow after work. >.<)b
I'd like to say thank you for putting my most recent game on the side banner. :D

That was a really nice surprise to come home to!
It's the spoooooooooky month ooooOOOOOoooo
I was going to say "Don't worry it's coming" in this thread yesterday, but went to bed without. I've got another day after work lined up to do RMN stuff. XD

It's coming.
Marrend
A new month means a new game to feature! What's on the stack?
The Frozen World because it's November and Australians don't count.
I think frozen world might already been featured. What about that game frogge mentioned. the Christmas in july one.

Cold Front https://rpgmaker.net/games/12576/

Sure wish it was July right now. How about this weather huh? A real horror story.
Now, see, I wanted to keep Cold Front for December but alas. Now I need a snowy game orz. Welp, I guess I'll add something from the list instead. It's not winter everywhere.

Fairie Krystal (Highly Rated)
The Kidnapping of Princess Pri
Home
Two Strangers
The Wizards Tower
Alter AILA
Glories of the Hunt
A Blurred Line (wtf, right?!)
Razed are the Powerful
Grist of Flies
Legion Saga Series
Vindictive Drive
Polixiuhs
From Next Door
Sideways
Virgo vs The Zodiac
Dream Quest: Knight and Princess
Off the Table
Traum
Antadin
Dream of Gluttony
Tales of Yuria: The Dragon God
Crypt of the Fungal Lord
Dead Again
Marrend
I won't question the current feature of RMN Christmas Card 2009 too-too much. It was a fun little game, and is in the spirit of the holiday season. However, I can't help but to think that part of the reason it was featured now is to maybe give another push towards a certain other thing.
Little of column a, little of column b...
;p
Marrend
New year, new featured game! Now, we might be able to feature the winner of the Game of the Year Misao in February, if it hasn't been featured yet. This month is a little more up in the air.
I was gonna suggest,

Unterwegs in Düsterburg/On The Way to DusterBurg
Hand of the Goddess
or Yume Wheeky

The other two are current contenders for GOTY so I'm leaning more towards Yume Wheekly because it popped up more than once,
I was suprised it didn't get game of the year.

I want to make this clear:
2022 was a really crappy year in general. there were more important things going on.
The fact that we even got a list of games out of it, at all, was a huge miracle.
When you get a chance, please thank rpgmakeraddict, it's his reviews that single handedly saved the misaos this year. So be sure to thank him for that. There were some great games this year. But we'd never now about them if he didn't write about them.

Thank You RpgmakerAddict♥ the dude is a wizard.

But yeah, I'm leaning towards Yume Wheeky. It was a strong contender last year and again this year.
So.... are we just not doing a Featured Game this month?
Marrend
Sorry for piling on, but, while the front page cycle has changed, why keep RMN's Australian Christmas at this point? That slot probably should have been replaced with the Misao reminder, while changing the Featured Game. Could there be at least some explanation behind the decision for why the front page cycle was changed this way?