SCREENSHOT THREAD WITH ONE EYEBROW AND A GOLDEN TOOTH

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Minimaps are cool, Xeno.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Not necessarily "screenshots" per se ... but:

normal walking charset

faceset/battle graphics
That's pretty ballin, is it for VX?
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Nope. RM2K3.
author=Darken link=topic=965.msg21796#msg21796 date=1214456340
That's pretty ballin, is it for VX?

What on earth is "ballin"? Anyway, that looks great.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=demondestiny link=topic=965.msg21836#msg21836 date=1214483195
Translation = It looks great. But gangsta wannabe style.. Man this topic has almost died haha. I can't see Xenos screen?
author=Tau link=topic=965.msg21838#msg21838 date=1214484878
Translation = It looks great. But gangsta wannabe style.. Man this topic has almost died haha. I can't see Xenos screen?

You can't see it? Man it's fucken awesome. The windmills are great.

Any opinions on this? This was a very early map I designed a few months back, that I just spruced up. I think its alright so far, but I just don't quite like it. Caves are my absolute weakness. Just feels a bit too open maybe, not sure...

author=Little Wing Guy link=topic=965.msg21842#msg21842 date=1214490069
author=Tau link=topic=965.msg21838#msg21838 date=1214484878

You can't see it? Man it's fucken awesome. The windmills are great.

Any opinions on this? This was a very early map I designed a few months back, that I just spruced up. I think its alright so far, but I just don't quite like it. Caves are my absolute weakness. Just feels a bit too open maybe, not sure...

I seen that same chipset used in so many games they migth as well make it RTP...
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Holy shit otomons here.. :o It looks good LWG, maybe try adding more detail to the floor of the cave, looks a bit empty. Rocks and shit.
author=otomon link=topic=965.msg21843#msg21843 date=1214490988
I seen that same chipset used in so many games they migth as well make it RTP...

Mmmhmm, It's Rudra, my whole game uses it I'm afraid, I started using Rudra right from the beginning of my project and I didn't realize how popular it was since I don't belong to any other Indie games sites except this one. Even so I'm very fond of it and always will be.

Thanks Tau, its work in progress.
author=otomon link=topic=965.msg21843#msg21843 date=1214490988
What does this have to do with anything?

There's not too much wrong with the actual map, though I do see some tileset errors on some of the walls. The map is designed pretty well, all I would really do is find a good tint to set the cave at and maybe add a very slight overlay.

Edit: That is amazing, Azn. The Terranigma edits fit well.
@YummyDrumsticks: I like the Battle Character, hopefully an new JRPG in the Making. ;)

@AznChipmunk: Graphically it looks amazing, I wish to see some of the Battle Shots, unless of course the game does not utilize a battle system.

And yes, I am a bit redundant, kinda forgot almost everyone here looks on GW from time to time. Any who. A couple snaps of my new game, The Last Bible. I have nearly finished animating my first two enemies for the games DBS, I'll post some pictures when I get home.

Another Night alone in your apartment... (I'll try to make some casual clothing for the protagonists in this game.)

I'm a bit of a goober when it comes to Glyphs and using the DMS and such. If I were at home I could show the finished product, but basically I added a boarder that matches the system.

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=Ashramaru link=topic=965.msg22179#msg22179 date=1214669106
And yes, I am a bit redundant, kinda forgot almost everyone here looks on GW from time to time.
I never go to GW anymore. Place doesn't exist anymore in my mind.
author=Ashramaru link=topic=965.msg22179#msg22179 date=1214669106
@AznChipmunk: Graphically it looks amazing, I wish to see some of the Battle Shots, unless of course the game does not utilize a battle system.

Thanks and uh, there's no battle system.
I posted the 'main' and 'item' menu shots already, so here's the 'equip' menu.

Awesome, what maker is that for litearc? It looks great!

100 % selfmade. It's from my current project, work title "Silence"; maybe I'll write up an English description for it sometimes.

@litearc: Visually nice, and the layout is good too.
@Ashramaru: Heh, never seen anyone using those chipsets recently. Your screen looks pretty good, and the edits you made fit in perfectly. A lightmap would be nice, though.
@AznChipmunk: As already said on the MMX forums, both screens look great. What is the games name? I'd be interested to read more about it.
@Little Wing Guy: Looks quite ok, the mapping is beautiful, however, somehow the map lacks some..."distinctive features".
@YummyDrumsticks: Looks pretty nice, however, I'd do some more shading on the clothes.
author=myersguy link=topic=965.msg22227#msg22227 date=1214699405
Awesome, what maker is that for litearc? It looks great!

It's the new CMS for Philosopher's Stone, so rm2k3.

Nathrael, that looks good, but some of the black lines are a little confusing. Are they shadows?