SCREENSHOT THREAD WITH ONE EYEBROW AND A GOLDEN TOOTH

I'm moving up a notch from two colours to four! That's 100% more colour! (colours are actually shades of grey, offer void in Utah.)
It looks attractive Blitzen !

I tried some times ago to make shades-of-grey graphics like that to. :p (But in 3 colors... ^^).

>> A worldmap (not really a screenshot)

@Darken, Neophyte and Demondestiny : I would say that some frenchies are just talented at making graphics. Take Aëdemphia for example (the first screenshot yep :p - the second one is Sarcia). The screenshot looks awesome but in-game it's quite boring, the city maps are huge and the mapping is bad, in my opinion. I think the french community is really late for the mapping, the gameplay, etc. More, we are desperately in short of pixel-artist. IMO, photoshopped stuff cannot really replace true videogames graphics made with pixel-art (especially for 320x240 in RM2k3).
Blitzen: Hey, that's great. It really has the flair of the old Gameboy-RPGs. I hope to see more soon.

Ody: Same here, just replace "Gameboy" with "NES" here ;) .

I'll post a screen from my project later, I still need to do the lightmap and a couple of NPCs.
I don't know where they get their inspiration from, however I like it. Definitely pushes me personally to release a game. However I don't know how much time I must invest to get something of that caliber.

GW are being dicks again, so I'm posting this here.

Finally got that damn dice rolling animation to do it's thing. Now I have to do it for Ms. Monopoly's sprites. ;D

@ Darken - Holly hell that looks so fuking beatiful! What are those french up too? If this is what they have been doing...I WANT IN!!! ^^

@ Blitzen - Ha, that looks so cool! Did you draw that dog sprite? It looks good, might give this a go whenever you finish. ^^
@silver4donuts: I'll be a dick even if were not on GW. Just Kidding :P Anyways looks nice, a video would be nice to see how it runs in Real Time.
... Crazy monopoly game with a more in depth gameplay?
@silver4donuts- Man that monopoly game looks cool. Looking forward to playing it when you release it. :)
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=demondestiny link=topic=965.msg23223#msg23223 date=1215586554
@silver4donuts- Man that monopoly game looks cool. Looking forward to playing it when you release it. :)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *cough* lol.

As on my last screen, everything you can see here is completely selfmade. I think I should work a little bit on the lightmap though...

@silver4donuts: Hey, nice, Monopoly on the RPG Maker. Looks great.
@Nathrael: Looks amazing man, I applaud you for the use of Custom Graphics. From the looks of it Futuristic? I feel a challenge coming on and now I'm inspired to work harder on Last Bible. Great Job mate, hope to see some more info on this.

Also does anyone know any good screen recording freeware, Its time for a Battle Video on my part.
Oh man everyones screens are all custom made and brilliant, Amazing everyone! Uh... I'll take the topic down a few notchs with Rudra rips. Sorry.

YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING LWG!!!

Great mapping as usual LWG. I look forward to playing a demo of this one day. ;)
author=Ody link=topic=965.msg23130#msg23130 date=1215507441
It looks attractive Blitzen !

I tried some times ago to make shades-of-grey graphics like that to. :p (But in 3 colors... ^^).

>> A worldmap (not really a screenshot)

Hey Ody, I remember you posting about a game called Vandorell a long time ago that had a really, really cool art style! Is that map for the game?

author=Nathrael link=topic=965.msg23231#msg23231 date=1215597874

As on my last screen, everything you can see here is completely selfmade. I think I should work a little bit on the lightmap though...

That screen is gorgeous! I love the visuals, especially the space ship. Good job :)

And the lightmap isn't that bad at all.
This is what happens when you spend all night listening to Toni Braxton.

author=Nathrael link=topic=965.msg23231#msg23231 date=1215597874

Nice custom graphics. But for some reason this reminds me of the Winnebago from Space Balls... Hahaha.
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=965.msg23413#msg23413 date=1215734615
This is what happens when you spend all night listening to Toni Braxton.

Ohh ho ho ho. That's a nice (part) of a town you've got there, Feld (name too long to spell! Can not do eet!). It LOOKS like some kind of Final Fantasy VI chipset, or is it from Romancing SaGa 3? I can't really say. Looks more along the lines of RS, though. =\

RS1=FF4.
RS2=FF5.
RS3=FF6. In looks. It's how I remember 'em. :P (They don't look too similar, but they DO have some similarities. >__>)
Well, this seems like a good place to end this Screenshot run. I will lock this and open a new thread shortly.