SECRET SANTA REVIEW EVENT 2011!

Great idea! This was always so much fun every year...

*sigh* I was thinking about particapting, but I can't. Gotta focus and get my shit done, this year. You guys have a blast. Sure it will turn out fun. :D
You can sign me up. I've always wanted to review a game. ^^
I would love to do this, but my current life does not honestly create enough time for me to play through a game long enough for me to give it an adequate review. So I'll have to sit this one out.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'll do it.
My game would only be a short demo (about 10-20 mins) would I still be able to participate?
Count. me. in!

Woo~

^.^
I just remembered that I have a complete short game, yay! So I'm in too.

I'll be waiting to do the review then,
Orochii Zouveleki

Edit: Question. We can send reviews sooner than 21st? Just in case one gets to end it, maybe... 5 days sooner (the game can actually be very VERY short or something and one can make the review in a very inspired/fast/firebreathing mode).
Or does it need to be "exactly" at 21th?
:D Hi orochii, havent see you in a long time XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Fine, I guess I'm in.

I'm not especially confident I can get a particularly quality review up by the 21st. Worst case, I submit a somewhat unpolished one for the event, and finish it up properly within that next week or so. That wouldn't be so bad, would it?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I'll be going through my PMs and updating this tomorrow.
author=orochii
I just remembered that I have a complete short game, yay! So I'm in too.

I'll be waiting to do the review then,
Orochii Zouveleki

Edit: Question. We can send reviews sooner than 21st? Just in case one gets to end it, maybe... 5 days sooner (the game can actually be very VERY short or something and one can make the review in a very inspired/fast/firebreathing mode).
Or does it need to be "exactly" at 21th?

I'm pretty sure that if you send a PM with the review to Deckiller at or before then it'd be fine. Just don't post it in the topic. It is supposed to be a secret. :P
I'm pretty nervous.... Do I just send the link or do I have to type something before that?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
You can just PM me the link and whatnot.

24 hour warning, everyone! 24 hour warning! Please make sure to PM me your game before then! I've received PMs and/or from:

Acra
Link_2112
orochii
ganonfrog
NewBlack
Dudesoft
Archeia_Nessiah
yuna21
psy_wombats
Felipe_9595
Orias_Obderhode
TehGuy
calunio
Marrend
SorceressKyrsty
LockeZ
Sailerius
eplipswich

That's 18 people! If you know of two others, we could make it a nice and even twenty!
Alright, I'll send it.

edit:
I sent a URL of my oldest RPG game on this site, I think it was about 2008 or something.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Alright, 9 hours 47 minutes to go! We have 21 people - one more would be perfect.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You know having an odd number of people doesn't actually mean anything, right? No matter what, you have the same number of people giving reviews as you have receiving reviews; it's just a matter of randomly distributing them.

You can't make people *swap* reviews, but that's not how secret santa works anyway. In fact it would defeat the whole point, since everyone would know immediately who their santa was as soon as the event started.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Derp indeed.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I can join in, I'll PM the game shortly.