SECRET SANTA REVIEW EVENT 2011!

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Alright, signups are over! I will be sending out PMs tomorrow.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Ok, PMs have been sent! If the link and game name don't match, let me know - I screw up every so often.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Make sure to keep it a secret, guys - we will be guessing who got what game after reviews are posted! Person with the most correct guesses will get an achievement!

Also, before the review writers are revealed we will be voting for the best one. That user will also get an achievement.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Heads up, guys - 4 days left!
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Deckiller
Heads up, guys - 4 days left!

don't pressure meee :<
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Just a reminder, guys - you have about 48 hours to submit your reviews! Please don't let your fellow game makers down! :D

TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Deckiller
Just a reminder, guys - you have about 48 hours to submit your reviews! Please don't let your fellow game makers down! :D

but I was under the impression that this was due the 21st or are timezones messing with me?
Yeah best that you stick to a specific timezone, Deckiller. GMT -11 or so would be good for the americans.

It's already 21st here but mine's GMT +8.
It was the 21st about 4 hours ago for me. :P I love living in Australia - an extra day for events!
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Should have mine in by this evening (not sure what the timezone is). Ludum Dare and 36 hours of traveling kept me occupied until late last night.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I'll take a look at the inbox and send PMs to those who have yet to submit reviews when I get home tonight!
author=Deckiller
I'll take a look at the inbox and send PMs to those who have yet to submit reviews when I get home tonight!

Send them death threats along.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Think it'll take you until Christmas just to work through everything you were sent and repost it all?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Alright, the deadline has passed! Time to send PMs to those who haven't submitted yet!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I've been working nonstop this week, so I'm going to be delayed in sending my review. Best I can hope for is after my shift tonight.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Well I got mine sent in..

How exactly does this work anyways?

EDIT: nevermind, actually READ the thread..
So now we have to wait till Christmas Eve, right?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author = Rules Text
- On Christmas Eve I will post up the results of the Secret Santa in a thread, without mention of review writers.
- Any time after Christmas the original reviewer may add their review to the site. I ask this delay for the sake of enjoying the secrecy of the Secret Santa Review and for those who wish to take a stab at guessing who theirs was. Try to post it before January 1st, though, since we're trying to drum up a ton of reviews in December!

So wait, when will the authors be revealed? This makes it sound like we'd only have one day to make a blind guess. Oh well. I just thought we'd have more time for the misdirection guessing game.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I'm changing that rule a bit, haha. The guessing will be from late Christmas eve until the end of December 26th; once everything's revealed on the 27th people can submit.

So there's like a 45-55 hour period of guessing/reading/voting.