TITLE SCREENS

Pages: first prev 123 last
author=KDS
Hellu kevinds here (lost my password for both my account and my email lol) so I made a new one :P
Anyways since Iam starting up with rpg making again I thought I would continue on this title topic, here is my latest title screen for a game iam working on.

The particles are animated, and the guys eye color randomly changes.
Let me know what you think =)

D-Damn! o_o

author=SorceressKyrsty
Nice use of Cogwheel's title :D Looks great.

DOES DRUIDIA HAVE A DRUISH PRINCESS THAT DOESN'T LOOK DRUISH?

HOW ABOUT SPACEBALLS?

LONE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
Omg Spaceballs was awesome! One of my fav movies of all time~ xD
May I submit a request too?
Game name:Oracion

Concept idea of Title:All I want here is something like the "The Arms of Reverie" title, except on one side of the title it has a more heavenly look, and on the other side it's more hellish.
It also may have a touch of green in the middle, to symbolize the greenery of our world.
My games usually go so far as to change all the tiles to make it look more modern, as the characters in them have personalities that are modern, but the rest of it looks medieval. That's especially for this game, because this game has caves and land, no true buildings or houses for this. After saying all that, if you accept this request like you did the others, I have one last thing to say: If you follow this the concept idea, you have total freedom of whatever else you feel like putting in the game's title, as long as it fits :3
o.k., that's all for now
author=pyrodoom
May I submit a request too?
Game name:Oracion

Concept idea of Title:All I want here is something like the "The Arms of Reverie" title, except on one side of the title it has a more heavenly look, and on the other side it's more hellish.
It also may have a touch of green in the middle, to symbolize the greenery of our world.
My games usually go so far as to change all the tiles to make it look more modern, as the characters in them have personalities that are modern, but the rest of it looks medieval. That's especially for this game, because this game has caves and land, no true buildings or houses for this. After saying all that, if you accept this request like you did the others, I have one last thing to say: If you follow this the concept idea, you have total freedom of whatever else you feel like putting in the game's title, as long as it fits :3
o.k., that's all for now

I'll see what I can do =) do you want it for xp,vx or ace?
2 new title screens that I made recently

And a support banner for my game :P
Those are pretty boss!
Pages: first prev 123 last