TITLE SCREENS

Pages: first prev 123 next last
author=Kevinds
how is this

Thanks! It is for VX, I like what you did with the middle of it, but I'm not so sure how I feel about how the two graphics look mixed together. Honestly, you can completely get rid of the old background if you think you can do something that looks better.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I don't suppose I could convince you to make a little something for this game? I ask, for we all know how bad I am at making title screens!
Just another title screen I'v made =)

in motion:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ejS_IlP1OM

Let me know what you think =)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You really, really, really, really, really

REALLY

I MEAN REALLY

need to stop stretching images nonproportionally. It single-handedly completely destroys 100% of the quality of what would otherwise be a pretty good title screen. It changes this image from an 8.5/10 rating to a 0/10 rating.
author=LockeZ
You really, really, really, really, really

REALLY

I MEAN REALLY

need to stop stretching images nonproportionally. It single-handedly completely destroys 100% of the quality of what would otherwise be a pretty good title screen. It changes this image from an 8.5/10 rating to a 0/10 rating.

What he said.

With that issue aside, I really like your title screens. Some of them are very nice!

I re-edited the one i posted in the screenshot topic, so the text was bigger and so it was centered correctly.
Just a little title screen I made out of boredom :P

A simple splash screen :

Don't care much for the character, but the actual logo itself looks very neat.
author=UPRC
Don't care much for the character, but the actual logo itself looks very neat.

Auw I spent most time editing the character haha but I guess it's a taste thing :P
but thanks =)

Changed the title a little , the "smoke/cloud" to the right is moving and looks a little better in action :P

I like that rmn splash screen :D
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Wow, think you could try your hand at making a new title screen for Dragon's Tear similar to the current one I guess, oh and the logo itself to show up on the game page.

I love your work so far.. That splash screen I might actually use, if I can? I've always been a big fan of that Revelations logo btw.
I think your current title screen looks awesome :D but I'll make something when i get the time (to much star wars atm) lol , and ofc you can use the splashscreen thats why i made it :P
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
You know I’ve been meaning to get a new title screen. Do you do work for games made in 2K3?
We need to make that RMN splashscreen the official RMN logo. It's great!
Tales of Druidia's is also my favourite; I just love the composition.

Wow, I don't know if I'll be able to come up with a title screen half as good as the ones in this thread. -_-
author=Gourd_Clae
We need to make that RMN splashscreen the official RMN logo. It's great!

rmn has a logo... i worked very hard on it... :'(
Yeah, but that one is so much more classier. :D

Awesome work, my man. And, yes, I like the Tales Of Druidia one the best (cept for the rabbit near the tree trunk)...
Hellu kevinds here (lost my password for both my account and my email lol) so I made a new one :P
Anyways since Iam starting up with rpg making again I thought I would continue on this title topic, here is my latest title screen for a game iam working on.

The particles are animated, and the guys eye color randomly changes.
Let me know what you think =)
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Nice use of Cogwheel's title :D Looks great.

DOES DRUIDIA HAVE A DRUISH PRINCESS THAT DOESN'T LOOK DRUISH?

HOW ABOUT SPACEBALLS?

LONE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
Pages: first prev 123 next last