Since releasing this game I have gotten a lot of positive feedback and am pretty happy with how it turned out. I did a Let's Play that can act as a walkthrough for anybody who could use a little guidance:
While you are there you can check out some of the other videos I did in a series of Let's Plays, check it out if you're interested:
TMNT RPG was officially listed as one of the "Best Fan-Game Nominations" and I for one am ecstatic! To some it might not be a big deal, but for anybody to have nominated a game of mine at all brings a smile to my face.
It would be truly amazing to actually win one of these awards, but just being nominated is quite the honor. I do hope anybody reading this, or anybody has played it, would be willing to vote for this game.
It took over 2 years, countless hours, and the help from some amazing people. But TMNT RPG is officially finished and now available for download!
I couldn't be more excited and really hope that anybody who decides to play through the game will thoroughly enjoy it. Please, feel free to play the game, let me know if there are any mistakes, areas that you feel could be improved, and generally what you think of it.
Thank you again to all those who made this game possible. And please enjoy!
I certainly hope that everybody who plays this game will love it as it has been a passion project of mine over the past few years. The progress has been slow but steady and now the game is just about complete. It needs a few corrections, some balancing and polish, but very importantly there are several sprites that are still needed before it can be completed.
I wanted to put it out there to see if there were any pixel artists who would be willing to help with the remaining sprites needed for this project. Many are just single sprite images and some are full walking animations. So, please let me know if there is anyone who may be interested in helping.
*Total number of characters needed with full walk cycle = 7
*Number of character where only downward facing walk cycle is needed = 2
*Number of unconscious/dead sprites needed = 18
*Unique posed sprite = 1
- Fugitoid ~Maybe like this http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fugitoid-Sprites-10959518) - Bebop & Rocksteady (can be taller than regular character sprite)
~Only need a downward facing walking animation for each
- Mona Lisa ~ Also a single sprite (no animation) of Raph holding Mona Lisa’s dead body
- Slash (can be taller than regular character sprite)
- Armaggon (can be taller than regular character sprite)
- Wingnut (normal size sprite but as a flying sprite)
- Leatherhead (can be taller than regular character sprite)
- Single sprites (no animation needed) for all playable characters:
-Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo ~Also for each of them without bandanas
- One for Raphael in his cloak - Miyamoto Usagi, Splinter, Fugitoid, and Casey
- Turtle villagers (look similar but different enough from the Turtles)
~ Unconscious/dead sprite needed too (Single sprites, no animation needed)
- Unconscious/dead sprite of Triceratons (Single sprites, no animation needed)
- Unconscious/dead sprite of the Husky (Single sprites, no animation needed)
- Unconscious/dead sprite of the bears (Single sprites, no animation needed)
- Unconscious/dead sprite of the rabbits (Single sprites, no animation needed)
Will provide examples for sprites to be based on upon request.
Please message me if you are interested. I can provide further details and exactly the sprites that are needed to be made. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you!