ANY GAMES WITHA LESBIAN MAIN CHAR

Pages: first prev 12 last
Crystalis: Sonata of the Far-Away Sky
Misae is interested in both genders. Players have hints about it in the later parts of the available demo.
author=LockeZ
Sorry no one is coming up with anything that actually fits what you're looking for so far. Honestly I would have expected at least a few games.

There's at least two! Two that come with no disclaimers of "if you interpret/side-character"! Ah-hahaha I mean my first post probably looks like a joke, but it's not OTL

If you fall into the "Gale as lady" camp and bone Irene, then I guess The Vestibule counts too. It's one of the things I did, at least.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
You know, I was working on a game with a lesbian hero, but after I realized that the comedy of this comedy game wasn't working out (and that I didn't feel like doing everything over again), I decided it was best to call it quits.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
my ex-girlfriend: the game
Next thing we'll probably start discussing games with transsexuals and Black Muslims as main characters.
^ ironicly i do know of a site with alot of gender bender games and svrl are rpgmaker made
Welp, one of my main party members in my game is a lesbian (ahahaha, one of many queer characters OTL), and I have a future project (that'll either pop up as a side project soon or a quickie in-between massive projects later on) that has a lesbian protagonist!

...I guess me telling you that doesn't really help at the moment because you can't play them, BUT YEAH JUST SO YOU KNOW FOR THE FUTURE I GUESS. OTL
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
I properly know, but properly not. Properly.
i want to thank every 1 for the sugestiosn they gave and well say this

TURTLES DO NOT MAKE GOOD SOCKS
Doesn't this include main characters that have romance options for both genders? (Ex. Mass Effect, Dragon Age: Origins)
^ i was mostly looking for free ware stuff i dotn havea 360 and my pc cant run games like mass effect (granted im not a huge fan of Wrpgs any ways thoe i did enjoy jade empire but from what ive heard most ppl say thats not a good example of a Wrpg)
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1505/ Secret Of Ludia had a lesbian character. Too bad the game is cancelled, but it can be downloaded.
author=Max McGee
author=aceina
im not looking for sex related crap
One of my favorite quotes ever.

Violated Heroine. Sorry I had to say it.
I played April's Adventures back in 2003 had a lesbian main character, but it wasn't about sex... she just was.
author=ShortStar
I played April's Adventures back in 2003 had a lesbian main character, but it wasn't about sex... she just was.

like i said i dont want it to be about sex
Pages: first prev 12 last