WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

All about dem numbers, yo~

author=FlyingJester
Liberty's name is a different color...
It's been a different colour for well over a year now, I just decided on pink for a little while. Don't worry, I'll change it back to my pretty blue soon enough. I can only handle so much pink before wanting to scream.
variety is th spice of life
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
The revolution may have been crushed, but I do feel like I came out of it about 20.2 times stronger.
I was left out of the MS increasing number fest *cries*
Liberty
It's been a different colour for well over a year now, I just decided on pink for a little while. Don't worry, I'll change it back to my pretty blue soon enough. I can only handle so much pink before wanting to scream.

Give me the pink name instead
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I trust the revolution achievement's makerscore will be bumped down to sub 100 by the time the admins wake up. Wouldn't want someone to blow up the servers with gigs of pirated movies in their locker.

Could you imagine? An April Fools prank that led to a lawsuit and the closure of a community? Guess the joke would be on us.

author=Pizza
Liberty
Give me the pink name instead

Do it, and change his name to something extra soft and silly like Sgt. Flump McPuff. Shit would be kawaii as fuck.

Even got a new avatar picked out.

"If you're gonna be yum, you've gotta be puff."
I'd change my avatar to it for the duration of the fluffy pink name if I was given one. That shit is exactly up my alley.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Well, the 50000 MS only gives you 2.4 GB locker space, so you could really only upload one pirated movie. XD
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Or about 15 low resolution episodes of one piece.
I'm givin people the chance to screenshot if they want, then will revert it down.

Also, Pizza, I would but I don't have the ability to change names. Colours though... are for groups and you're all in the same group so unless everyone wants to be pink...
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=Liberty
I'm givin people the chance to screenshot if they want, then will revert it down.

Well, I'm keeping mine.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
This is the highest makerscore I will ever have!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Liberty

I specifically meant the pink. I'd noticed you had a cyan name for a long time.
i am having an existential crisis. the thing under my avatar is leaving me soon.

*i gaze over at the huge pile of rpg games beside me, haunting voices can be heard calling inside my head
"review us,reviewwwww ussssss"
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Dismiss the satirical dropping of buzzwords and 30 minutes in: valid? I mean, it sounds nice, but then again I've never been the recipient of life altering trauma. Are we doing more harm than good? What is there to fight for and when do we let things be?

This can also be tied into this discussion on discrimination vs idealization in gaming narrative.
author=FlyingJester
author=Liberty
I specifically meant the pink. I'd noticed you had a cyan name for a long time.

Ah, yeah, kentona didn't know what number was used for my particular pretty blue so he just picked one at random I think. I edited a little to be a little less like his red.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
The sanctity of this place has been fouled...
Jeroen_Sol
Was there ever a time that it hadn't?
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
It's been exactly 2 years since i produced any art. I kind of want to do something again but i'm not confident in my skills and i kind of hate how my shit looks.