WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
So what is that, like $2 USD?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Try $0.000005 USD
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
They don't barter with bits of wood and stuff? didn't even know they had dollars
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=InfectionFiles
They don't barter with bits of wood and stuff? didn't even know they had dollars

I think they actually recently introduced a new currency because of the hyperinflation of the Zimbabwean dollar. With the Zimbabwean dollar being worthless I wouldn't be surprised if people actually did barter with bits of wood until then.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=InfectionFiles
I think they actually recently introduced a new currency because of the hyperinflation of the Zimbabwean dollar. With the Zimbabwean dollar being worthless I wouldn't be surprised if people actually did barter with bits of wood until then.

I think I might actually prefer bits of wood over worthless dollars. I would imagine that I could at least keep myself warm for longer

In all seriousness though, that's pretty crazy and sad at the same time
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
According to current exchange rates, at this moment one million Zimbabwean dollars is worth exactly $2,678.81 USD.
Jeroen_Sol
I guess that must be the new currency then. Pretty sad to see that too is worth so little.
author=Yellow Magic
I feel like a million dollars.

Zimbabwean dollars

hahahahah

i feel pretty good today myself.
the seal looks so cute it just made a joke and it's so happy~ (or it's just hanging it's mouth open)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The currency they actually use is foreign money.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Writing this tutorial is taking much longer than I expected it to

EDIT: and now it's off and waiting for review
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I don't know who was behind the camera, but apparently they were surprised shitless when the seal looked at them.
interesting i see what you mean
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm wondering if I followed the recipe correctly.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?"
catatonically repeating the hours of gunshot and bombs in front of my house accompanied by my crying.
I should get some sleep, it's 8 AM XP
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Going to sleep is beginning to sound like a good idea to me as well. Also, Jo, that status of yours... I literally can't say any more.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=JosephSeraph
"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?"
catatonically repeating the hours of gunshot and bombs in front of my house accompanied by my crying.
I should get some sleep, it's 8 AM XP

This just happened, right? I was trying to find Brazillian news reports on the matter and I couldn't find anything.

There seems to be a lot of political drama that's going on over there as well. I hope you stay safe, Jo, because I'm kind of worried that things might get worse.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, seriously Jo. Hugs and reassurances for you...
author=Ratty524
This just happened, right? I was trying to find Brazillian news reports on the matter and I couldn't find anything.

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=assalto+santos
(go to the news tab)

i hope this works out! it's of course in portuguese.

Thank you, I'm feeling ok now... Still hard to eat and I wanna throw up but I'm sure tomorrow will be a lighter day :))
Thank you once again.
Corfaisus
It's times like these I realize just how easy it is for me to take for granted the fact that I live in a safe neighborhood where nobody knows your name and we all plan on keeping it that way.

May the angels watch over you, our resident Seraph.