WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=JosephSeraph
Also stevia is --not-- an artificial sweetener.

From what I remember, it sorta is in the US. The only form of Stevia that's legal here (I think) is an extract variant called Rebaudioside A, which has another variant called Rebiana. I believe Rebiana at least is mixed with some other kinds of artificial sweeteners.

The only thing with it that I've ever had is some drink called Dr. Zevia. I thought it tasted overly sweet, but was alright, however it kinda nuked my sister's gut and she had some bad gas for a while. Though, I think that was actually caused by the Erythritol and Sorbitol that was in there as well.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=turkeyDawg
author=JosephSeraph
Also stevia is --not-- an artificial sweetener.
From what I remember, it sorta is in the US. The only form of Stevia that's legal here (I think) is an extract variant called Rebaudioside A, which has another variant called Rebiana. I believe Rebiana at least is mixed with some other kinds of artificial sweeteners.

The only thing with it that I've ever had is some drink called Dr. Zevia. I thought it tasted overly sweet, but was alright, however it kinda nuked my sister's gut and she had some bad gas for a while. Though, I think that was actually caused by the Erythritol and Sorbitol that was in there as well.

Thanks for reminding me that our food is cheaply produced garbage. :(
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=Ratty524
Thanks for reminding me that our food is cheaply produced garbage. :(

Not all of it is.

If you do want the healthiest food you can get, you'd have to make it at your own home.
i honestly just avoid anything that comes premade from a factory. (unless we're talking raw ingredients, its rather hard to get "brute" sugar...)
but yeah, things like industrialized sweets are a big no-no, for example. (just buy real pastry from a bakery, or make it yourself at home!) I also tend to avoid overprocessed meats like sausages because REALLY I CAN EAT MUSHROOMS WHICH ARE SO MUCH BETTER also like real meat is pretty much the same price, and if you get a fatty, flavorful meat and cook it with vegetables they absorb the taste of the meat and my mouth is watering
Also I personally consider condiments like pepper, fish shavings, curry etc. to be pretty good for you -- you really need little of it to add a lot of flavour to your food so I have a lot of spices and condiments from all around the world in my pantry.
I guess I'm lucky to have the only asian store of the region literaly 30 seconds from my house, but my latest kitchen crushes have been peanut oil (a healthy vegetable oil that doesn't saturate / burn until 220 degrees, which means you can cook and super sizzle stuff on ridiculously high heat with no drawbacks. plus it tastes fucking awesome), the regulars soy sauce, dashi and oyster sauce, as well as a peppery peanut sauce I really enjoy.
But I also have lots of other sauces too, and every other week I try to pick a new one to spice up (pun intended) my cooking and expand my cooking mad skillz bahah
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't hate artificial sweetener because I have some sort of stupid anti-science mentality that makes me assume anything artificial is inferior or unhealthy. That's stupid and I can't stand people like that.

I just hate it because it makes things taste worse than they would taste unsweetened. Whether stevia is actually artificial or not doesn't matter to me because it definitely tastes like a mix of body odor and printer paper.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I like Stevia. I even bought my mom a plant. The truth is problematic. In store, you usually get stevia mixed with other stuff, which is usually artificial. And then there is this fashion of ketchup or soda with stevia, which is dull as these products don't replace sugar. They add stevia alongside it.
We should talk more about honey. It's expensive to bake with as you usually don't want to spent half a jar-jar on a single pie. On the contrary it tastes delightful with everything else. Homemade ice cream can be made with it easily.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
So can a delicious honey wine called mead. Honey is also a great substitute for sugar in making bread, pizza dough, and biscuits. Cakes and pastries would take too much honey though, and it would change the consistency significantly. Seriously, though. A stevia plant is the way to go.
well, there is some quite obvious foundation to the " stupid anti-science mentality that makes (people) assume anything artificial is inferior or unhealthy", which is the extensively well known fact that cheap, industrialized food is full with additives and cheap substitutes and chemicals not because they're good for you, just because that orange juice bottle has to actually stay shelved up to two years before it reaches your table whereas if you just buy a fucking orange its like 20% the price and its not an ancient piece of juice magically held together with additives.

That's... pretty obvious I'd think.

Also yeah. Honey's the thing.
So many simple things can be done with it too, oh the joy of a cup of warm milk with honey and vanilla~

edit:

actually I don't need to say anything~
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Those additives and subtitutes make the food tastier and longer lasting, and keep insects from turning it gross. That's why farmers and food producers add them. And "chemicals" is just another word for "matter."

Anyway, I don't know what it's like where you're from, but in the US, "organic" produce costs several times as much, because it's so much harder to make and so much of it spoils before they can sell it. If the opposite is true in Brazil then I totally understand buying it.

Shit that's 1% juice like in your video is another matter entirely though. Nobody is defending that. People only buy that because they think orange-flavored corn syrup tastes better than orange juice, and don't care about their health. The real juice is one shelf down in the supermarket.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
When i feel sad i remember that if a game like this made it to steam i don't see why anything i make won't make it as well. Even though i mostly develop in other engines.

My cousin has been developing a few mockup games in construct 2 and is interested in buying the license to publish games to greenlight, so he'd be able to publish in my stead until i can get my own.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
QUESTION:

What is your preferred way to play RPGMaker games?

Like, do you plug a laptop into your tv, hack some weird way to putting your games on a handheld, sit and your computer with headphones and a fine glass of scotch.

What's your deal!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
there are various ways?

oh right, with mv, now there are.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Desktop, headphones and a something to drink, either a beer or some whiskey!
author=Mirak
When i feel sad i remember that if a game like this made it to steam i don't see why anything i make won't make it as well. Even though i mostly develop in other engines.

Surprised that got green lit and people seem to enjoy it. Surprised, because it seems quite simple and uses RTP resources for the most part, at least graphically as far as I can tell. Then again, I guess it filled a niche with the whole "collect-a-thon/puzzle/action" crowd. The whole lock-and-key gameplay mechanic can be quite enjoyable. Looks like something I'd play for fun (though, probably if it were free).

On a side note, I think Super Pantito could get green lit. Looks very creative and enjoyable to play.

author=Hexatona
What is your preferred way to play RPGMaker games?

While sitting in a chair. But seriously: usually with coffee or ice water. I tend to play it on my laptop, full screen, and I try to play through it all in one setting. I also play very quickly when I can focus in.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Wait, we're expected to play other peoples' games?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Seiromem
Wait, we're expected to play other peoples' games?

Is... is this a tagline? I feel like it should be.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Not everyone knows RM. And Evil Maze works with shades pretty well. Even that picture, which uses RTP orc looks good. See some other. There is so many lazy RTP games on Steam nowadays. They are not great sellers and they make bad reputation RM games in general. It is unfair to gems like Last Word or Remnants.

author=Hexatona
QUESTION!

Dunno, with a bottle of port. Everything is better with one.

I really like da style:
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Mirak
there are various ways?

oh right, with mv, now there are.

I am not up on the GAM MAK - explain
My ideal setup is gamepad with TV. I don't have a HTPC atm though so I'd be stuck on my computer. The most frustrating part is when RM games don't use inputs easily bindable to a gamepad. I remember one game that had critical functionality mapped to the letter 'F' or something like that and it only took the letter 'F' so I had to get the keyboard out to keep playing (and I wasn't feeling up to another joy2key setup again for a 20m game).
author=LockeZ
Anyway, I don't know what it's like where you're from, but in the US, "organic" produce costs several times as much, because it's so much harder to make and so much of it spoils before they can sell it. If the opposite is true in Brazil then I totally understand buying it.

"organic 100% juice" is expensive as fuck, yes.
Why buy that when I can buy... Oranges? I'm not saying that I change one bottled juice for the other. I'm just saying I prefer buying the fucking fruit.
Why buy prepackaged cake when I can buy... Flour and eggs? Or go to a decent bakery and have a freshly made cake that's 1000 times tastier than any gross industrialized cake?

OH WE'RE ON GAM MAK RIGHT
I love playing stuff on the living room's pretty big TV. I had a blast playing Paradise Blue on it.