WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Sometimes I am a dick. Sometimes I am sick.
And sometimes, you are a sick dick.
post=201750
RCT > ********

fuck 3
post=202039
post=201750
RCT > ********
fuck 3

RCT2 99999999x better then 3
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
What the Frakk happened to NoblemanNick, Eike, Ashramaru, AdmiralStyles and dragonheartman?

Also, I am pissed that I can't find this one website that a bunch 2k-2k3 characters and frontview battlers to go along with it! Only thing I can remember is that the site had R.C.O. banner on the homepage and it was in Japanese.... Ugh.
I think the music fans are an odd majority. They like really odd things. I personally like the odd one, but really and things just make me shake my head and sigh.
post=202221
What the Frakk happened to NoblemanNick, Eike, Ashramaru, AdmiralStyles and dragonheartman?

Also, I am pissed that I can't find this one website that a bunch 2k-2k3 characters and frontview battlers to go along with it! Only thing I can remember is that the site had R.C.O. banner on the homepage and it was in Japanese.... Ugh.
Welcome to the new decade! :P
post=202229
I think the music fans are an odd majority. They like really odd things. I personally like the odd one, but really and things just make me shake my head and sigh.
stop doing acid
post=202234
post=202229
stop doing acid
I haven't done acid, I'm not currently using acid, and I never plan to use acid ever. Get your mind out of the gutter.
post=201913
So somebody posted in a topic and sent me a PM on RRR, both about wanting to beta-test for In Praise of Peace. I told them to learn to read since the topic stated that I was never going to work on the game again; the demo was just a game dump. They said that I was mean and shouldn't bother contacting them again.
lame.

both them and the fact that you aren't making a game to compete with Exit Fate.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=202229
I think the 14 year old girls are an odd majority. They like really odd things. I personally like the odd one, but that is because any inkling of a dick i had fell off long ago and was replaced by womanly bits more suiting to my current mental and hormonal state.

fixed
aaaaaaaaaa cactus said he liked my game aaaaaaa!!
I'd try to change your post, Tardis, but you're already gay, so me adding anything would just be pointless and stupid.
THATS RIGHT

YOU THOUGHT I WAS SMUG BEFORE
post=202422
aaaaaaaaaa cactus said he liked my game aaaaaaa!!

guy's got taste as well as style B)
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=202423
I'd try to change your post, Tardis, but you're already gay, so me adding anything would just be pointless and stupid.

.5 homo. POINT. FIVE. get it right.
rounding it up
Okay, bisexual. Happy now that you admit you want to do it with a hermaphrodite?
oh god car crash