WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=202437
Okay, bisexual. Happy now that you admit you want to do it with a hermaphrodite?
i don't really have a problem with this. just saying.
This was quite possibly the most boring car crash ever, then.
Who knew a 600-800 word report on Piracy in the music, game or software industry could be such a pain... urgh!
post=202444
post=202437
Okay, bisexual. Happy now that you admit you want to do it with a hermaphrodite?
i don't really have a problem with this. just saying.

man hands = man penis
marimo
Nessiah's Seme-kun
Lol Ninja Blender and got to start drawing the concepts for that Doll Master game!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
J-E-N-O-V-A is the perfect music to have start playing as you write the very last chunk of an essay.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Kyle Hyde has the best hairstyle. Brb getting a new 'do
post=202432
post=202423
I'd try to change your post, Tardis, but you're already gay, so me adding anything would just be pointless and stupid.
.5 homo. POINT. FIVE. get it right.

it's actually 450%
Craze
I'm trying to get one of my friends who calls himself nerdy to play games that aren't FF8.

1) He didn't know what a Red Mage was
2) He won't play Fire Emblem 8 because he thinks the (smooth, sexy) animation might annoy him
3) He won't play Final Fantasy I because he thinks exploration is only fun "if it's part of the storyline"
4) He won't play Last Scenario because Augustus is fat

seriously, Augustus is the best RM* villain ever and
ksadnfklsanfdklnsdklfnskfnksnfksandfknnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

EDIT: This is why Kingdom Hearts sells
maybe you should care about more important things / not force your preferences on others

just a suggestion
post=203806
maybe you should care about more important things / not force your preferences on others

just a suggestion
except that everyone should like hockey!
i'm willing to let that one slide

i don't want to faceoff over it

or i might have to breakaway from you

...oh god it's happening again
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I just realized that I own every Wild Arms game, but I have only played Wild Arms 1 briefly, and Wild Arms XF for 10 minutes
I have my grad school interview examination today. In Japanese? In English? I'm not sure.

I'm thinking about how fucked I am for it.
post=203805
Craze

The fact that he doesn't want to play Final Fantasy I probably has more to do with the fact that it is a terrible, terrible game more than anything else.
Craze
post=203806

just a suggestion

Right. This has consumed me. Showing off screenshots and descriptions of various videogames to an RPG/tatics almost-fanatic that I've introduced to other series/games he's loved (Persona 4, Suikoden 2/5) is a horrible move. I'm sorry.

Lennon: Dawn of Souls is fun. Not MIND-BLOWING, but I enjoy it and the sense of adventure. The NES game? Hells no.
If i should score with this hot blonde i met earlier i got her number as well you beauty.
Craze
...aren't you married?