WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Thinking about how annoying it is that there isn't a skip button for Mass Effect 2's opening. Once I install it to my 360 (Had enough of the load times already) I'll be starting for the third time. The first I screwed up face creation, the second I accidentally the save file for when i was trying to get the first one (Used same name), so hopefully it will be third time lucky... not happy about having to watch the intro for a third time though... urgh..
I couldn't make it to the bar to watch the Steelers/Ravens game, but I'll be perfectly content with watching it while on the computer between plays to talk shit on the Ravens on Facebook.
author=mrstinkyfeet
I'm thinking Booblebeedoo is the greatest Rmn'er ever
i think you must be confusing me with someone else haha
author=CociCookie
Thinking about how annoying it is that there isn't a skip button for Mass Effect 2's opening. Once I install it to my 360 (Had enough of the load times already) I'll be starting for the third time. The first I screwed up face creation, the second I accidentally the save file for when i was trying to get the first one (Used same name), so hopefully it will be third time lucky... not happy about having to watch the intro for a third time though... urgh..

Watching the intro isn't all that bad now... I had to play the game twice to get the outcomes that I wanted.
author=Feldschlacht IV
Um...

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=KU2bkdRGRO8

I'm thinking about how I wish I had a youtube account so I could comment on this
This is the greatest present before I leave for the Navy; the Steelers knocking the shit outta the Ravens.
The best game in the world:

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
you can eat a fetus to heal
Some guy is dying at a random point in my game. He isn't supposed to die there. There's a teleport. I asked "are you sure your party isn't dead?". He said "how can it be dead, I raised everyone's attack and defense to 999!". I checked that part of the game, I don't die. I tell him to send me his save data, and play the exact same part again. I don't die. I tell him "that's what you get for hacking the game not knowing what you're doing".
I am thinking that Mass Effect 2 has ruined every other game on Earth for me.

EDIT: Actually what I should have said was every other RPG.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
lulu is quite fit
my recollection of ffx:

auron equips ultimate weapon > auron's confused > auron hits tidus 99999 > auron hits wakka 99999 > auron commits suicide
that was the main reason I rarely used Auron
Question of the day (for men):

do you ever pee on to the side of the toilet bowl so that its not as loud?
who says it's a man ~unreasonable assumption~
author=kentona
Question of the day (for men):

do you ever pee on to the side of the toilet bowl so that its not as loud?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
author=geodude
who says it's a man ~unreasonable assumption~

you assumed that the question was for men because they are the only ones who can do it, when in fact it is because I only want the men's answers.