WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Could we have less nude little girls? :| :| :|
but pretty much any other configuration of knives lilgirls and blood will get me off

dark internet clouds
How NOT to Write a Novel, S. Newman & H. Mittelmark
Here the writer craftily conceals what the point-of-view character is up to, to maintain suspense. But since we have been comfortably settled into that character's head for some time, to be unceremoniously booted out feels completely unnatural. Excluding important information once the scene is under way gives the reader the frustrating sense of reading a censored document, where intrusive black blots cover all the stuff he most wants to see

Remember kids: Writing well is fucking hard
author=GreatRedSpirit
How NOT to Write a Novel, S. Newman & H. Mittelmark
Here the writer craftily conceals what the point-of-view character is up to, to maintain suspense. But since we have been comfortably settled into that character's head for some time, to be unceremoniously booted out feels completely unnatural. Excluding important information once the scene is under way gives the reader the frustrating sense of reading a censored document, where intrusive black blots cover all the stuff he most wants to see
Remember kids: Writing well is fucking hard

My current book-love; House of Leaves, does just literally cover up words with black on the pages. :D But I guess that's a totally different thing.

I was just noticing how when you break more than one rock at a time, you only see the pieces of that rock falling for the last rock broken... something like would happen if you used battle animations for the falling rocks on rm2k3, cause only one battle animation is allowed at a time. Does this Alex Kidd engine has similar restraints? I need some sleep.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
thinking about this:

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
FUCK I passed my exams

(I know this is usually a good thing but it just makes my situation a whole lot more complicated. ah well. At least I did well in something)
My game was released~
My game was released~
my ga- Oh crap. It really sucks. Back to my drawing board.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games

Goddammit. I can't get this out of my head.
ever heard of

clockspider?

(don't google it if you are skittish of spiders)
author=GreatRedSpirit
ever heard of

clockspider?

(don't google it if you are skittish of spiders)
Meanwhile, in Australia...
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I'm thinkin about how I finally got mah PSP to play PSX games ^_^ and now I'm converting large portions of my playstation collection into eboots.

I only have a 1 gig card, though, so some games are going to be impossible for a while...
author=kentona
Meanwhile, in Australia...

Australia is the land of people who aren't scared of spiders because you can only see a spider eat a bird so many times before it desensatises you

*edit*
author=Hexatona
I'm thinkin about how I finally got mah PSP to play PSX games ^_^ and now I'm converting large portions of my playstation collection into eboots.

I only have a 1 gig card, though, so some games are going to be impossible for a while...

Sounds like you're halfway to converting your PSP to a portable SNES!

I have gotten so much farther with Ogre Battle on my PSP than any emulator. Shame it needs to run at frameskip+3/4 just to run smoothly though.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Pokemaniac

No!
author=Pokemaniac

I'm sticking with LockeZ on this one: DENIED!
I really liked older Family Guy episodes for a long time, but I started watching The Simpsons from episode one and have gotten to season 13 so far. Basically what I've discovered is that Family Guy has ripped off a ridiculous amount of stuff from Simpsons; I really should've kept track!
The Simpsons really go downhill sometime during season 10. Seasons 4-7 though are the best TV shows ever produced.
I'm thinking: "kentona's avatar is amazing!"