WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I hate working with this guy. He is such a go-go-go company man. Meanwhile, I've got lots of homework to draw. (yes I'm complaining about not having time to not work at work...)
author=Dudesoft
I hate working with this guy. He is such a go-go-go company man. Meanwhile, I've got lots of homework to draw. (yes I'm complaining about not having time to not work at work...)
I know your feel, bro
author=Marrend
What happened to Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Remastered? I was going to make commentary on it, but I'm not seeing it on the game listing anymore. I'm guessing it was taken down, but was it taken down by force (threat of lawsuit) or by choice (the designer tore it down)?
Oh, he was using a plagiarized script and the script writer called him out. After attempts to get it resolved failed, the game was taken down until he got permission to use the script.

(This has happened before for some other games)
author=kentona
author=Marrend
What happened to Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Remastered? I was going to make commentary on it, but I'm not seeing it on the game listing anymore. I'm guessing it was taken down, but was it taken down by force (threat of lawsuit) or by choice (the designer tore it down)?
Oh, he was using a plagiarized script and the script writer called him out. After attempts to get it resolved failed, the game was taken down until he got permission to use the script.

(This has happened before for some other games)

HAHA I saw that Nessiah pointed that out on the gamepage and he seemed to ignore it. Was wondering what would happen with that
The myth of creativity goes like this: one thinks of something no one's ever done, and they makes it
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
A mapping contest with Ace? If one should start, it's probably gonna happen after a winner is declared for the Nugget Crash Course.

That's, basically, what I'm thinking.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Thinking about how people generally suck, and how I can't stand it anymore.

(I'm aware that I'm "part" of the group commonly known as people)
author=iddalai

There is no perfect world, we all try to hide our weakness or to get better at them. but we will always suck at something.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

"Would somebody pass the mango-peach salsa?"
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Everyone should join Super Fight Fest 2 TURBO!
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=MrChearlie
author=iddalai

There is no perfect world, we all try to hide our weakness or to get better at them. but we will always suck at something.

I meant people suck as in "no one cares about anyone but themselves" = people are fucking awful and I hate them (...and I'm also one of them).

Not referring to weaknesses or lack of a certain skill/something.

EDIT: that's what I was thinking about right there ;)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=iddalai
I meant people suck as in "no one cares about anyone but themselves"

Is there anything inherently wrong about this?
Craze
MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE I JUST ATE WAY TOO MANY CHIPOTLE PEANUTS I AM DYING I AM DEAD
chipotle peanuts sounds amazing.
Craze
honey chipotle is godly

pure chipotle is WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Yellow Magic
author=iddalai
I meant people suck as in "no one cares about anyone but themselves"
Is there anything inherently wrong about this?

If you are willing to admit that morality exists at all and that anything at all in this world is "wrong," then true selfishness - willingness to hurt other people in order to help yourself - is probably about as close as you can get to being universally agreed upon as being wrong.

If you literally don't care about anyone but yourself, and have no sympathetic emotions, you have a serious psychological disorder. Specifically, in clinical terms, you are a psychopath.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I do not believe that is a natural ability which chickens possess (though I could be mistaken), but I can think of no reason why any technological or supernatural method of teleportation would specifically exclude chickens
A chicken' state is unknown until it is observed.

Schrödinger's Lunch
Craze
Chickens can teleport via the UMN, but during early testing to create the URTVs, Dr. Yuriev discovered that they simply do not have the willpower alone or in any reasonable number to combat U-DO. It would take a hivemind consciousness of 1.8 million chicken URTVs for them to survive the exposure, and the thermal resonance the anti-matter/anti-U-DO waves would generate should all the chickens release their abilities at once would destroy any planet or ship in under three minutes.