WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

You can thank (or blame?) Craze for RMN being the way it is today because he was the one who brought me here in the first place.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=LockeZ
My alarm clock is the piano version of Awakening from FF6.

...I'm a massive meganerd. But it's also an excellent alarm clock song because it starts out quiet and gradually gets louder while continuing to be acoustic and soothing.

My alarm clock is

DEET DEET DEET DEET
DEET DEET DEET DEET
DEET DEET DEET DEET

It's really annoying. :T

EDIT:
author=chana
Every time I'm having fun or really enjoying something, some mod locks the topic...

Please don't have any fun in this topic then.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Actually it's one of my favorites, but I'll make an effort, promise...
author=Nightowl
Lay off the booze, facesforce.
More rum is good for you. Science!
...Actually, thouse were lyrics from a song. And I was not drunk. XD
So... Yeah!
I'm thinking of writing another western short story. I finished one several years ago, and had one I was posting on GW in episodic format for a while until I wrote myself into one hell of a corner.

I'm probably going to post the old finished one in creativity in the hopes of getting some fresh eyes on it, and to see how well it holds up a decade after being written.
author=Killer Wolf
I'm thinking of writing another western short story. I finished one several years ago, and had one I was posting on GW in episodic format for a while until I wrote myself into one hell of a corner.

I'm probably going to post the old finished one in creativity in the hopes of getting some fresh eyes on it, and to see how well it holds up a decade after being written.

Oh, I remember that one. Yeah, repost it. Be nice to read that again. :)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Happy 4/20 guys
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Khos
author=LockeZ
My alarm clock is the piano version of Awakening from FF6.

...I'm a massive meganerd. But it's also an excellent alarm clock song because it starts out quiet and gradually gets louder while continuing to be acoustic and soothing.
My alarm clock is

DEET DEET DEET DEET
DEET DEET DEET DEET
DEET DEET DEET DEET

It's really annoying. :T

My alarmclock is Firework by Katy Perry, in an attempt to get myself pumped up at the start of my day. Now it's just annoying, and easily snooze buttoned.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
kentona
You can thank (or blame?) Craze for RMN being the way it is today because he was the one who brought me here in the first place.

And all I got was this lousy... nope, this is a Hillary Clinton t-shirt, I didn't even get an RMN one.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
motivation where art thou
author=SorceressKyrsty

The answer is plain to see... Not enough Technology...
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=SorceressKyrsty

Do something else. It'll come back eventually.
Despite
kyrsty just chat with me, I'll give you motivation and inspiration and contemplation and meditation and compassion.
author=Yellow Magic
Happy 4/20 guys

cool awesome

lets miss out on a day of free k-12 state education and get high on a dirty curb somewhere
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
this phenomenon where girls put "IMAGE OF BREASTS" on their youtube thumbnail to get attention when they're just going to attempt to talk, fully clothed, about something serious.

and it happens presumably because 90% of the time it works.

this phenomenon needs a name if it doesn't have one already (boobcasting?) too obvious) but also...man this is a sad sad statement about the shape of both genders in modern society

author=sixe
author=Yellow Magic
Happy 4/20 guys
cool awesome

lets miss out on a day of free k-12 state education and get high on a dirty curb somewhere

what

author=Despite
smoke pot

dont mind if i do
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Ironically I say where is my motivation but I've done more work on secret gam in the last two days than I probably have in a month

it's been a slow month
I must have knicked that dead skunk on the highway cause the inside of my car became ENGROSSED with that nasty smell. So much so that even now, 20 minutes later, in my room, I still smell it u.u I'm gonna puke...seriously....
Despite
u smokin dat skunk?