WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

From my front door:

Yay for just big enough to break the forums.
author=chana
"I/ never/ would/ run/ faster/ than/ a/ chicken/ even/ after/ breakfast./ Awkwardly/ I/ combust/ into/ a/ sun/ bomb/ so/ dismally/ that/ everyone/ flees/ from/ the/ flabbergasted/ crowd/ into/ a/ restaurant/ open/ nightly."
This was written one word, in turn, by different people, not knowing, of course where it would lead us.
If you find this sort of "cadavre exquis" creative, please say so, the topic was brutally closed by a mod as being "stupid". Thank you.

That's hardly a "cadavre exquis"; that's mostly just random nonsense. If you really want 'creative', put actual thought on what you do.

Edit: Besides, you people already have a plethora of silly forum games where you can be "creative". xP
author=calunio
Beautiful newblack.

If people really want to see amazing sunrises and sunsets, you should come visit me in Saskatchewan.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=alterego
author=chana
"I/ never/ would/ run/ faster/ than/ a/ chicken/ even/ after/ breakfast./ Awkwardly/ I/ combust/ into/ a/ sun/ bomb/ so/ dismally/ that/ everyone/ flees/ from/ the/ flabbergasted/ crowd/ into/ a/ restaurant/ open/ nightly."
This was written one word, in turn, by different people, not knowing, of course where it would lead us.
If you find this sort of "cadavre exquis" creative, please say so, the topic was brutally closed by a mod as being "stupid". Thank you.
That's hardly a "cadavre exquis"; that's mostly just random nonsense. If you really want 'creative', put actual thought on what you do.

Edit: Besides, you people already have a plethora of silly forum games where you can be "creative". xP
I'm not saying it's the greatest piece of art, but I think it's pretty good, and creative, considering the means.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I want to make love to that picture.
oh chana, what are we going to do with you?

*80s cartoon show pre-credits laugh*
<owl> k-hos
<K-hos> owl
<owl> http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/1013/?post=358145
<owl> make a post saying
<owl> 'from my front door'
<owl> and include a picture of a potato farm
<K-hos> hahaha
<K-hos> no >:l

from my front door:

gotta do everything yourself these days
chana
author=Darken
oh chana, what are we going to do with you?

I don't think I quite get it...? oh, you don't like it, well, not everyone has to have the same tastes...

Edit : but why the "we"?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
hey leave chana alone!
chana
Thanks Despite, I needed that. Sometimes, I don't understand what's going on... or is anything going on?!

Edit : also, english is not my first language : what's a "pre-credits laugh"?
author=chana
Edit : also, english is not my first language : what's a "pre-credits laugh"?

In old sitcoms there would be a joke to finish the episode. After the joke, the screen would usually "freeze" and there would be a pretty lame laugh track for several seconds before rolling the credits.
chana
Thanks, I see.
I like rmn publicity in the top since it is not anoying and its about games but DESIRE CUTE LATINAS?... I really didn't expect that... let's see what is about maybe I can find help for my games.
Where are these Latin girls?
author=UPRC
Where are these Latin girls?

well there is one with a fake smile, but well, maybe she is just shy.
I am clicking "Chat NOW" but nothing is happening!
author=UPRC
I am clicking "Chat NOW" but nothing is happening!

they are making the hard to get, look, they say they are in amolatina.com , let's get them tiger.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
fuck that shit either i get a number now or im over it