WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Saw a car today with chrome skulls on the back, a black and flame paint job, pitch black tint, sporting a vanity plate reading Death 1. It was a mustang. So, apparently I'm sharing the roadway with one of the four horsemen. Due to an emergency I needed to be someplace in a hurry. I don't think he was happy with my moving to pass him, but I wasn't about to get boxed in behind anything slower, so I coaxed my little economy car into leaving the dread 'stang in the dust on the interstate. You know the old legend about how when Death comes for you, you can challenge him to a game for your life? After this, I'm totally thinking Street race.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
My school is a million dollars in debt.

My school is slowly turning to the Number 1 school in the area to worse than Benton Harbor.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=chana
author=Darken
oh chana, what are we going to do with you?

*80s cartoon show pre-credits laugh*
I don't think I quite get it...? oh, you don't like it, well, not everyone has to have the same tastes...

Edit : but why the "we"?

... well, I guess I'm a little on edge, I'm having a pretty tough time irl, tougher than you might think..
my dog died so i drag a wheeled radiator around by the cord and feel sad
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
#lynch sixe
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
#lynch sixe
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Despite go join the Battledome.
chana
Love american humour, I lol so often here!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm bored out of my skull.
Angry. I earned my keep and I seek the future. If she wants to be that way, let her join the dead. I will seek out hope even now.
THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN
I'm skipping the middle man and making Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt" my alarm clock.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
My alarm clock is the piano version of Awakening from FF6.

...I'm a massive meganerd. But it's also an excellent alarm clock song because it starts out quiet and gradually gets louder while continuing to be acoustic and soothing.
Ha! That's pretty bad, LockeZ.

HOWEVER... This was my alarm on my phone for about a year!
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
author=Killer Wolf
Saw a car today with chrome skulls on the back, a black and flame paint job, pitch black tint, sporting a vanity plate reading Death 1. It was a mustang. So, apparently I'm sharing the roadway with one of the four horsemen. Due to an emergency I needed to be someplace in a hurry. I don't think he was happy with my moving to pass him, but I wasn't about to get boxed in behind anything slower, so I coaxed my little economy car into leaving the dread 'stang in the dust on the interstate. You know the old legend about how when Death comes for you, you can challenge him to a game for your life? After this, I'm totally thinking Street race.
Oh okay. Just be careful if the car is able to render other cars unusable by poking the another car.
In case Grim Reaper decided to add his Touch of Death to the car.
author=Darken
THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN

We've given everything we can, there are no heroes left in man.
They'll watch you die to save their lives,
They will not stand here by your side.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Lay off the booze, facesforce.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Honestly if anything I think he needs more booze.
My inability to mold the RMN website in to the model I envision, and my growing realization of the futility of my endeavor due to my general lack of talent and expertise needed to accomplish it.

*EDIT:
this is facetious, in case people are worried or something.
chana
Every time I'm having fun or really enjoying something, some mod locks the topic...