WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Today I've swallowed more of my own snot than anything else. Thank you, allergies.
"Today I've swallowed more of my own snot than anything else. Thank you, allergies." -Benito Mussolini
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I'm thinking about the thought processes that allow me to still be thinking about the thought processes that allow me to still be thinking about the thought processes that allow me to still be thinking about...
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I am thinking about how I am forgetting something important ...
I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a King of Fighters tournament if I went though the trouble of setting one up?
I might be. I haven't played in quite a while though.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
How stupid it was to walk 15 miles last night cause me and my friends were bored. >.<;
If you take off your pants in the mall, and put it in a room, then you leave, and can't find that room again later on, what should you do?
YDS
author=Jakester link=topic=1013.msg29963#msg29963 date=1220820798
How stupid it was to walk 15 miles last night cause me and my friends were bored. >.<;

Hah, I do that all the time. Its not dumb at all. Good for yer health, in my opinion.
Erynden
author=YummyDrumsticks link=topic=1013.msg29994#msg29994 date=1220827846
author=Jakester link=topic=1013.msg29963#msg29963 date=1220820798

Hah, I do that all the time. Its not dumb at all. Good for yer health, in my opinion.

Well, the idea itself isn't stupid. But if you were unprepared as we were, it was a terrible choice. I wore skater shoes, and one of my friends wore cowboy boots for example.

Plus, I'm out of shape and was the first time I walked that much in one time. >.<
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
YDS
:(

Jakester: I see.

Edit: I am thinking how I mean to hit the reply button, but always accidentally checks the "Move" function and hit reply.
Holy shit that happens to me all the time as well.
LouisCyphre
About how I have the nasty habit of posting half-completed, half-assed content just for the sake of posting, and how I'll have to work on that in the future.
Erynden
Am I ever gonna finish a RM game. xD Just a hobby, I know, but still...
YDS
Eh, I think as long as its done in an organized fashion, it can be finished.
I thinking about how my next rm game should start.

I hate making intro stories >:( :'(
LouisCyphre
I'm thinking of starting mine in combat.
YDS
How I should probably take a shower.