WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I had such a cool ass dream last night. I was with my bros, standing in a river valley between our town and the next one over, and it was just getting dark (you know, when the sky is that vibrant deep blue colour). Above us there were these massive creatures, apparently Weapons straight out of Final Fantasy 7, and they were fighting each other. I believe they were "Silver Weapon" and "Jade Weapon" respectively, Silver resembling a giant Ant/Crab and Jade looking sort of like a beetle.

Evidently my subconscious thought that was boring, because it immediately stopping focusing on that and switched to us entering a mall (although when I looked into the distance from the mall I could still see them fighting). Inside the mall we visited a sweet retro games store, and I bought two N64s and a copy of Banjo-Kazooie.

The interesting thing about my dreams is that I experience them (usually) in a very consistent "Dream World". Whenever they take place in a real life location it contains the same "Dream World" scenery and atmosphere as every other dream. So like, I've been to that Dream World Mall before- I've climbed on top of it, it contains a dream version of Zellers, and has this huge ass food court with dozens of abandoned shops and escalators in it.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
One person tells a story about a lost turtle and suddenly everyone owns a turtle =l

I don't own a turtle ;_;
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Now I want a turtle... for the sole purpose of video taping it humping my shoe.

Get it?

Sole purpose

Sole

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Whoever said that violent video games and all that shit desensitizes you to horrific real world situations was lying through their teeth, because I just saw the footage behind Encyclopedia Dramatica's "an hero" gif (I swear, before now, I thought it couldn't be real and was some cult-classic movie clip or some strange shit) and it absolutely floored me, despite being an incident that occurred before I was even born.

DON'T LOOK IT UP! I SWEAR TO GOD! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE; DON'T BURDEN YOURSELF WITH IT! THIS ISN'T JUST A TRIGGER WARNING, PEOPLE!

The only reason I'm mentioning it here is because I need to talk about it to get it out of my system so that life can go back to normal.
Clearly you need more desensitising. After NothingToxic and Heavy-R I ain't grossed out by SHIT.

j/k you should probably avoid it and live a normal life.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
author=Corfaisus
Whoever said that violent video games and all that shit desensitizes you to horrific real world situations was lying through their teeth, because I just saw the footage behind Encyclopedia Dramatica's "an hero" gif (I swear, before now, I thought it couldn't be real and was some cult-classic movie clip or some strange shit) and it absolutely floored me, despite being an incident that occurred before I was even born.

DON'T LOOK IT UP! I SWEAR TO GOD! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE; DON'T BURDEN YOURSELF WITH IT! THIS ISN'T JUST A TRIGGER WARNING, PEOPLE!

The only reason I'm mentioning it here is because I need to talk about it to get it out of my system so that life can go back to normal.
Are we talking about Budd Dwyer here? I saw the video where he shot himself and then blood was pouring out of his nose like a generic anime hero who just saw a naked woman.

It wasn't grotesque to me, but hey, I post gifs of mice in blenders, so take everything I say with a pinch mug of salt.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Dude, I must be really desensitized because that didn't bother me in the slightest.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I've seen far worse. Like harlequin babies and a lot of stuff on r/watchpeopledie.
I've seen an ultra high definition video of a beheading. Like, some of the best quality footage I've ever seen in my life. You could see the steam coming off of the wound and hear every drop hitting the ground. Shit was like IMAX.

Then theres 2 Guys 1 Hammer.
Officially just turned 32. That's kinda horror-related... I guess. XP\

Also, who in their right mind likes grapefruit? That shit is ugh. Gimme lemons any day. >.<;
It’s all downhill from here, Liberty. :P

And yeah, I don’t like anything grapefruit related either.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Liberty
Officially just turned 32. That's kinda horror-related... I guess. XP\

Also, who in their right mind likes grapefruit? That shit is ugh. Gimme lemons any day. >.<;

Happy Birthday Liberty!

Oh and grapefruit is great....in a Salty Dog
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS

why is it already so cold jeez it's only october give me a break

happy birthday Liberty!! :D
Grapefruits are a popular way to describe large breast sizes, so maybe it's connected to that.

Happy birthday!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Happy bday lib!
Dawww, thanks you guys. ^.^

I should probably sleep now, seeing as it's almost 3am. But, hey! One Piece chapter for my birthday makes me a happy gal. :D
So far, so good. ^.^
Corfaisus
author=Nightowl
author=Corfaisus

Are we talking about Budd Dwyer here? I saw the video where he shot himself and then blood was pouring out of his nose like a generic anime hero who just saw a naked woman.

It wasn't grotesque to me, but hey, I post gifs of mice in blenders, so take everything I say with a pinch mug of salt.
author=pianotm
Dude, I must be really desensitized because that didn't bother me in the slightest.
author=Pizza
I've seen an ultra high definition video of a beheading. Like, some of the best quality footage I've ever seen in my life. You could see the steam coming off of the wound and hear every drop hitting the ground. Shit was like IMAX.

Then theres 2 Guys 1 Hammer.

It's not a 'eww, so gross' kind of thing. It's a 'holy fuck, why? he's rambling one second then a bloody corpse another' kind of thing.

If I was talking about gross shit, I'd link you to stuff that could turn the stomach of even the world's hardest sociopaths. This is the shock of a man who called for a news conference just so that reporters could be there to watch him blow his brains out and have it go out to the nation. The fact that some stations aired this mid-day in its entirety (at the expense of whoever might be watching (children home from school)) just seems fucked up beyond comprehension.

We can all drop this act of trying to be the toughest cool kid who doesn't feel anything. If this sort of thing doesn't stir you, seek help now because this isn't normal.

In 1987, Romeo was reporting the press conference where Pennsylvania Treasurer Budd Dwyer committed suicide, causing him to develop depression and to retire from news reporting for a period.
For once a politician who takes responsibility for their actions. Too bad he blew his brains out.
Happy Level-up day, Liberty!! You acquire the skill "Backup Drive"

So I just had an online interview for a work from home job with Rogers. It went pretty good, apparently, because I'm getting a second interview for a Team Lead position :o I've always been a lowly phone agent at call centers, so I'm pretty pumped.

http://www.alpineaccessjobs.ca for my fellow Canadians interested. I assume it's for Canadians since it's a .ca site. It will bring up a Sykes site if you sign up because those 2 companies combined. The requirements are pretty stiff: dedicated land line, newer model PC(no mac), usb headset, phone jack headset(both with mute function), fancy phone, wired connection, noise free environment, and 2 monitors(1 vga and 1 hdmi).

I need to go do some serious shopping. Probably gonna spend about 500$ on that shit. Thank you, Visa.

In a related awesome note, I'm getting a second phone line installed to the house and the last four of my new number will be 2112 xD That's the best part.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
My sister recently rescued a Yorkshire Terrier. She's adorable and named Angel (The Dog is)
I can't say I enjoy small dogs though =l