WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I want to get back into mak gam scene but I can't really take myself seriously anymore after the cringeworthy shitposts I've made here.

author=pianotm
Lesson learned: unless it's a shavette or a feather, never buy a new straight razor for 30 bucks, no matter how pretty it looks.
Duly noted. I'll continue to use the one that Gillette sent to me in the mail for free a few years ago.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Nightowl, the trick is to make so many posts per month that the shitposts are lost in the sea of spam. Or at least, that's my strategy.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
But what happens when the spam is shitposts...?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm starting a new service. For $140 per month I will log into your account and post 3 decent messages every day.
I'm thinking about waffles. What are they? Are they any good? Should I buy the waffle maker I saw at the store the other day? Mmmh...

Edit: Talking about syrup. I can't find Mapple syrup anywhere in my country. Only some "maple-flavored" flavorless stuff. Yuck! xP
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=LockeZ
I'm starting a new service. For $140 per month I will log into your account and post 3 decent messages every day.

Thank goodness I don't have to pay you not to do that.
They're like pancakes but with squares that catch the syrup/honey/melted butter so it doesn't escape. They're quite nice~
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I had pancakes for the first time in years last week; a friend made some for breakfast when I stayed over. They're so good with even just a little syrup and butter, all warm and melty ;_;
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Liberty
Banana is my go-to fruit of funny. IDK, it's an odd fruit. Most fruit is round. Look at the banana. It is not round. That is funny.

Gourdy needs to look at this too
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Some folks need to get on over to the card game thread!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Pancakes are superior to waffles in almost every way I can think of. And for some reason stores don't sell genuine maple syrup on the scale they sell the high fructose corn syrup variety.
French Toast, anybody?

author=LockeZ
Hot damn, that's a deal. I mean, I'd pay $240 for this service! Granted, I tend to make more than 3 messages each day, but I thrive on mediocrity. This exciting chance to have decent messages is very appealing.
author=LockeZ

Where do I send the checks?
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Try LockeZ's Genuine Homestyle Shitposts™ now with 130% more Content™! Only $139.99!
author=nhubi
author=Liberty
Banana is my go-to fruit of funny. IDK, it's an odd fruit. Most fruit is round. Look at the banana. It is not round. That is funny.
Gourdy needs to look at this too

I think I can pull off the water fowl well.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Someone needs the user title;
"Bro, do you even post?"

I'd change mine, but... I could never change it.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Liberty

We all know, Libby, we all know.
author=Liberty
Gais, I'm totally a banana dis tiem
honest
i swayer

author=Liberty
i even have super banana poerws that let me slip up the enemy in da dark and i totaly has bananana visoin and can see thru walls and shit

author=Liberty
I am the banana Princess! And I talk and esplode! Bewaar my awful powa!

author=Liberty
You're right, I'm wrong
Now listen while I sing my song

:ROBONANA ATTACK:

author=Liberty
I am da munkoey that eats bananana's the princess of police and eat all banananas of all popel and eat evry mafia and munch kira and kill banana-eaters
my power is enourmungoirhuge and i esploed when lynched and eat everyones lynch botes and die
OM NOM NOM

author=Liberty
Also, i lose wen two polix ar lyncd and eat too mananay mbananans and i am funny
lllolll
i have six arms

author=Liberty
liberty is screaming at too many coodkies here and choloatlaa bananas aaaaanad i dun roleplay or dos i? who knows?
also, love that avatar btw. kakashi is one of hte few reasonst to watch nartuo

author=Liberty
dat game is awesoemsauce
like the sauce of a ... certain flower which has been banned from the topic
oh, I shall now call it the phallus-flower instead

author=Liberty
i am princessprincsecc of the phallusflowers and i use their boomboomchakalakaboomboom powers to bowchikawowwow evvrybiddy!
i am winna

The sad part is, this was only 3 pages of posts...
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
liberty is the most interesting rmn user.

i've needed to obtain my game files from a harddrive from a dead computer. i am not sure how that could be done. i was thinking about swapping the harddrive on my current computer with the one i need to get the files from, but i am not sure if that is safe/possible.

i should probably take it somewhere so someone can extract the files for me
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
@Jereon_Sol, you know if you'd both started and ended that with an actually Liberty post you might have got away with it, but no.

Though I totally buy the Banana Princess title.