WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

*hugs fearful also* Sorry for your loss...

On euthanasia in that situation, I'm certain doctors have probably made calls like that before - but I'd like to think it's uncommon.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
"I think they've got a problem with euthanasia."

"Yeah, they've got too many kids over there as it is."

Classic.
Corfaisus: LMAO

hex colors.

the difference in value between 6e6e6e and 6a6a6a (6eh6eh6eh) is 1%

the difference in value between 6e6e6e and 666666 is 3%
the difference in value between 6a6a6a and 666666 is 2%

(666666 is websafe)

therefore theoretically 6a6a6a is 1% more web safe then 6e6e6e???
thankfully when n is approaching infinity 1% is still a large number...
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Well, I'd say "web safe" is binary in its values. Either a colour is web safe, or it isn't. But let's assume colours can be more web safe than others. We have 666666, which is web safe, 6e6e6e = 1.03*666666, and 6a6a6a = 1.02*666666. Let's assume web safeness is inversely proportional to colour/666666 around the web safe colour 666666. Then 6e6e6e is 1/1.03 ~ 0.971 web safe, while 6a6a6a is 1/1.02 ~ 0.980 web safe. Then 6a6a6a is 0.980/0.971 ~ 1.0098 times as web safe as 6e6e6e, so indeed about 1% more web safe than 6e6e6e.

The assumption: "web safeness is inversely proportional to colour/666666 around the web safe colour 666666" is key for that to work though.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I have no idea. Except that the talk is about this color being "web-safe" (for whatever reason), and some manner of calculation about how to derive the "web-safeness" of other colors?

Anyway, I've been feeling old. Or just worn-out-tired. One of those. Though, I somehow managed to write some stuff in regards to Nakaishi Wars, though I am somewhat concerned about the lack of saving opportunities. Eh, I guess I should be happy I was able to do a thing at all!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Any amount of gam dev is a good amount
Yes but now that I am a bus person aquiring drugs will be inconvient.
Hense I will quit being a stoner due to circumstance.

And so, maybe I'll dedicate more time to PRODUCTIVITY
(Anything notable would require an all consuming level of
Bobby described it as 'a way of life'

Maybe even productivity will be more 'clear headed' less stimulated

Bottom line is if your trying to learn how to do things when your high.
Gona have a bad time

You can't pizza while you frenchfry

I am a 21st century negativity distributor
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I just took a drink from an antique bottle of whiskey called Ancient Age 5. Like drinking molten lava.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
It's sucky when you have to give up a healthy vice due to circumstance, sorry you'll have to do it fearful.

It's okay Mirak, maybe I'll start drinking instead!
(No)
Wow what was molten lava like pianotm after the initial taste?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
My dog peed in my room, which is on the polar opposite side of the house from the backyard. Being so deliberate, I had to get even with him. So I rubbed my fingers in it to get them wet and then rubbed it into his forehead. His head now has pee on it which serves a double purpose as initial punishment and deterrent from him getting attention until someone cleans it off him. He's also a lapdog so getting attention is what he lives for.

Never do anything halfway.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Fearful I legitimately don't understand you half the time.
pianotm
fearful
It's okay Mirak, maybe I'll start drinking instead!
(No)
Wow what was molten lava like pianotm after the initial taste?

One swig! One freaking swig! It was one of those little shot bottles! It's not even half empty! That's how much I drank! I was choking for an hour and I'm still a little buzzed from it.

One side of the seal had torn, pretty much ruining it's value. Damn, this is some fucking gold rush saloon shit. If I drank the whole shot, I'd probably be in the hospital!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Sounds good, piano! I'm a whiskey man
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm a wine connoisseur ~!
I'm a rum man myself. But mostly I'm just an alcoholic.
pianotm
Well, in general, I'm not much of a drinker, and in fact, you could probably safely call me a non-drinker, but once in awhile, I do drink. I've drank enough whiskey to know that I prefer the gentler Scotch whiskey. I have had some hard stuff before, but this was like gargling razor blades. I've had shit that knocked me on my ass before, but this is probably the hardest I've ever had. Forget the kiss on the cheek: this is strictly kick in the teeth.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I think Fearful is an AI that learns how to speak and act by observing other humans, except before it came here it learned English from timecube.com
It just came to mind, but we don't have any RMN game based in a DnD world. I think the DnD modules would translate pretty well into a RMN game. >>

Greyhawk, Faerun, etc.