WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

In terms of difficulty, Sekiro is more brutal. But that's down to the lack of a corpse run, no stat levelling, and a total shift in combat. I like to consider myself competent at the souls games, so fortunately I've not rage quit yet.
wtf is non-fat rolling
The low calorie alternative to rolling
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I should start being more active on the forums again. Discord is fun and all, but forums have a certain charm to them that is lost in text chats.
author=OzzyTheOne
I should start being more active on the forums again. Discord is fun and all, but forums have a certain charm to them that is lost in text chats.

It’s the nostalgia and slower pace
you said this 2 pages ago, are you trying to recreate groundhog day on the forums?
I’m thinking about zDS using wrestlers as slurs
author=Altered
I’m thinking about zDS using wrestlers as slurs

savage
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Darken
you said this 2 pages ago, are you trying to recreate groundhog day on the forums?

Crud, I really did! D:
Dk bout y'all but I can't wait for summer, hell with this rain lol

Gotta give it props, this is the first horror movie that's ever actually scared me.

Mostly cause like, there's a pretty reasonable chance that this is actually the future, not just make believe.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm thinking that Liberty is a fool for thinking that the RMN logo is a tesseract instead of a crystal.

Her foolish argument seems to be threefold:
1) The six sides are all equal, which is true of tesseracts, and not usually true of RPG crystals
2) The logo's filename is tess.png
3) She thinks that a tesseract looks like that from a specific angle and showed me this pic, claiming that the three lines that aren't in the RMN logo aren't visible in our logo because they would be "in the back":

Refutation:
1) The RMN logo was originally more elongated, and kentona squashed it when he redesigned the site in 2011
2) Kentona renamed the logo to that after WIP had already left RMN, but nobody cares what Kentona thinks it is because WIP created the logo
3) No you idiot, if a tesseract has opaque sides, then the visible part in "front" with that projection would look exactly like a cube. These are all the possible ways to draw a tesseract in 3D with opaque sides instead of just a wireframe:

In summary, I am right and you are wrong, and why would the logo even be a tesseract, that's stupid, crystals are an iconic RPG trope, and tesseracts have nothing to do with RPGs and also are literally impossible to depict.

Maybe we wanted to go down the tesseract route to be more sophisticated. Besides, crystals are so passé nowadays...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I was somehow under the impression that it was geodude that designed the tess, and gave it that name randomly?

Swear I even read that somewhere on the forums, but, heavens forbid I can recall where. Or, my memory is playing tricks on me. That could be a thing.

*Edit: From this thread:
author=kentona
author=Dyhalto
Jesus, people are accumulating a shitload of Achievements.
Are they going to stick after the event? It's going to turn the "Top 10 Achievers" list on it's head.
yeah didnt quite think that one through...oh well.

And it is called Tess because way back when geodude sent me the original design for the RMNv4 site mockup the logo was called tess.png and I've stuck with it ever since. So no real good reason.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, except WIP designed the logo an entire five years before that. "RMNv4" means it was the fourth version of the RMN site design. Geodude didn't do the first three (unless he did).
iirc the logo was called a tesseract by someone somewhere when I was new, and I basically ran with it, without giving it any thought. Seemed to be common knowledge among the old braintrust and I never questioned it.

"Is this really a tesseract? What even is a tesseract? eh who cares" *goes on to garner more and more makerscore*

PS i am posting that meme
Happy to see Addit still got his witty humor lol.

: P
Now I think about this massage <link removed>. What do you say? Who already did this?
<link removed>. What do you say? Who already did this?
RMN Tagline material here
...finally got my visa for canada!

Thinking about whether to go after September when I finish the course or till December (after my cousin's wedding). Also still having a gigantic headache on where to make my first stop! Argh!!