NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

Good job broseph :D
Thoroughly enjoyed watching that Let's Play. :D

I realize that you didn't have a lot to criticize, the game must have seemed like a super short demo compared to what you're used to taking on. However, hearing you laughing and having fun during that actual game was more than enough of a review.

It's really nothing more than a super short puzzle game made with RTP afterall :)

Thanks again for doing this. I've already updated the thread with the video link.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yessss you did Iniquity & Vindication. Your vaguely eastern european villain voice is really the best. Agent 5 was supposed to be a woman, but that doesn't really matter.

In line with your comments, I've gotten rid of the battle music and made it so the factory music just continues during battles for everything except the three boss battles. I think it makes the battles feel less intrusive, too.

I think it's odd that in the first dungeon, there are eight normal battles and three bosses, and every normal battle is different, and you still thought there were too many normal battles O_O You're not the first person who's told me that, though, so there must be something I'm doing wrong, but I don't really know what to change. Any suggestions?
@Lockez: Well, fighting different combinations of the sharks a bunch of times in a row gets old pretty fast. It's not really that different fighting one acid shark, and then fighting two acid sharks. Regardless, a number of battles in a row gets pretty old pretty fast (unless your battle system is the freshest, most addictive thing ever), especially since we're literally just starting the game. I think people would prefer to see what happens with the story rather than playing a whole bunch of battles in series. I'd remove some of the battles and add in some other content, such as more interesting puzzles, cutscenes, and character exposition.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Thanks for doing FIVE :D
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hmm I've always heard people don't really care much about the story until they've gotten about an hour of gameplay under their belt. So mostly in the first dungeon the dialogue is there to create an atmosphere rather than to explain any kind of plot. Is that not your preference?

I'll definitely try to add a couple more interesting puzzles though. More puzzles to break things up is a good idea.
Continued my journey through the soul breaking Super RMN Bros. 3!

Super RMN Bros. 3
Part Nineteen: AN EPIC BATTLE WITH SS BOWSER
Part Twenty: LEVELS ARE TROLLIN'!
author=NicoB
Continued my journey through the soul breaking Super RMN Bros. 3!

Super RMN Bros. 3
Part Nineteen: AN EPIC BATTLE WITH SS BOWSER
Part Twenty: LEVELS ARE TROLLIN'!

You can really see the difference in skill from when you started playing and now though, so i guess all that soul breaking is good for something at least?
@SnowOwl: I'm becoming stronger with each new ball buster. RAWR!!
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
Ok I’m going to bite the bullet and throw my game Eternal-Retern of the Void out there for you consideration. Although I would like to request that if you do decide to play my game you wait until I have the second demo completed (which hopefully will be done in a month or two). Thank you.
@masterofmayhem: Hmmm....okay, I'll give it a go. Just let me know when the new version is ready.

Continued my epic journey through Super RMN Bros. 3 and started on the spooky Miserere.

Just a heads up to SnowOwl, the game crashed on me part way through. I got an error message, but I managed to play through it. But shortly after I stopped recording, the game froze, and I had to quit (which means I'm gonna have to start ALL OVER AGAIN). You may wanna look into that.

Super RMN Bros. 3
Part Twenty-one: FUCK THIS LEVEL
Part Twenty-two: I'M INVINCIBLE!!

Miserere
Part Nineteen: MICKEY MOUSE MAKES A CAMEO
author=NicoB
Just a heads up to SnowOwl, the game crashed on me part way through. I got an error message, but I managed to play through it. But shortly after I stopped recording, the game froze, and I had to quit (which means I'm gonna have to start ALL OVER AGAIN). You may wanna look into that.
There should have been nothing funky going on at the time when you got the error, no scripts or events or nothing. It's not a very specific error either, usually when it's something wrong with the way the game is made it gives some kind of specific error. Is it possible it's on your end?
Either way, i'll look into it.
Well, I was able to play through for a while. But then when I entered the city area and examined the stop n' walk light from the right side, the game froze up.
I have never heard anyone get any kind of gamebreaking error before.
Perhaps it was a one time thing. Computers tend to do shit like that.
masterofmayhem
Thank you Nico. Sorry to here the game crash on you like that.
Played Ghoul Forest 3. Decided to try a scary game tonight. Bad idea. ; _ ; I seriously could only last six minutes in this game before pussying out. Be warned: sissy girl screams ahead.

Ghoul Forest 3
Part One: DON'T WATCH THIS BEFORE BED ; _ ;
Ha ha ha! You wuss! ;-)
Is that a real game or one of those stupid shocker video thingys?
author=papasan96
Ha ha ha! You wuss! ;-)
Is that a real game or one of those stupid shocker video thingys?

It's a real game haha. It's a Doom Mod.
@papasan: Yeah, it's real. It is actually beatable, but it's really tough apparently. Although I don't know if I'll be trying again for a little while....
; _ ;
masterofmayhem
Oh come on Nico, it wasn’t that ba- AGHHHH!