FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
What is QUICK SHOT?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
a final fantasy 8 joke that didn't go over so well.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
That's what I told her, she didn't get it either

EDIT: fuck my bad, thought this was the lounge. DISREGARD MY POST IM ALREADY DEAD
chana
F*** off, Despite.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Ok. Time is running up. Someone remind me again what we will do if shinan turns out to be hero?
We examine the people who voted to lynch him. I think that's what we should do anyway.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Well, I'm waiting for his explanation for all the thangs he done did first. I think it's a real bad idea to split the votes in any way since we have a mysterious "shadow voter" who is probably aligned with the cannibals. We've got like twenty four hours or something left, anyway.

As to what we will do, it's simple: kill sorceresskyrsty.

chana
Sorry, but why Sorceress Kyrsty?
author=chana
Sorry, but why Sorceress Kyrsty?

Yeah, why Sorceress Krysty. Not that I have anything against lynching her, but I don't see the relevance.
I'd also like to be informed as to what we do if Shinan is a cannibal.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
If he's a cannibal, it more or less puts rabitz in the clear, I think. SorceressKyrsty has nothing going for or against her atm. So she's like... I dunno, a high probability of someone sitting back with steepled fingers? We've got less than 24 hours now.
chana
The real problem, IF he gets lynched, is if Shinan's innocent, for the town but also, we'd be reaally lost, I would in any case.
author=chana
I don't find Shinan convincing (I could be wrong of course) : the 4 people he announces as being innocent, for him, are people who, at this point, are obviously or quasi obviously innocent for everybody. He could be trying to play a very tricky role, in "imitation" of RabitZ's position, whitch itself though complicated, is authentic, if you see what I mean.

Well I only like to deal in facts. My list of innocents was just a reminder for people not to vote to lynch them and anyone caught doing so is also suspicious. (though probably not, not even the most stupid of wolves try to lynch a confirmed innocent, right?)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Shinan you are so bad at making a case for your life not being ended. I don't want to kill the best avatar in the thread but

#vote Shinan
Killing Shinan will result in more information for us, but we can't afford any mistakes now. Our numbers is too low to lynch one of us, so we must be really confident about what we're going to do.
I still think that we should lynch Dudesoft, he, amongst other suspicious people, is more likely a cannibal on my opinion. I'm putting myself under fire here, but I won't change my mind.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
We have eight town alive and four cannibals alive. We actually can afford to make a mistake today.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
#Lynch Shinian

Really our only possible course of action.

Also, me and CAVE arnt technically clear - Its possible that i could be maf who can revive and join a dead guy onto my team. That would be awesome although a bit OP...

So really, i think we only have like 1 clear... ):
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Shinan you are so bad at making a case for your life not being ended. I don't want to kill the best avatar in the thread but

#vote Shinan

What do you want me to say then? I'm a cop? I investigated Dudesoft found him to be a villain? I've said I'm innocent and while you can afford to kill me today you can also afford to keep me alive. Obviously I want to stay alive.

Look at all the other people who haven't made a compelling argument for their innocence either. I mean I randomly jumped on Dudesoft and all he said was "waa waa why, I'm a victim, you were my bro!". Well I've played Crusader Kings 2 and I know that brothers can't really be trusted.

Other than that he's said nothing that would suggest what role he has or why he would be innocent.

There's others too, they're probably staying quiet because they don't want to be in the line of fire (when there's such an obvious line of fire target right here!) but they also haven't... well... IF Dudesoft actually was a villain the villains would be reluctant to bandwagon just for fun. While if he was innocent that's sort of more likely.

(HOWEVER, in a case against me it seems most people against me are the "confirmed innocents". The villains seem unwilling to lynch me. Now I think I'm innocent so I interpret it in my favour. The villains see me as a highly suspicious individual and their game would be better if I stayed alive. Of course that means... I'm a highly suspicious individual.)

So with mine or Dudesoft's death information will be gained no matter what. Of course I'd prefer the death to be Dudesoft's. I would also say that I've actually made a stronger case for my survival than Dudesoft. I've almost said I'm going to say who I am should I survive to tomorrow :) (of course only almost, I might be an ass)

I'd argue that BECAUSE my behaviour is highly suspicious I'm actually very unlikely to to be guilty.

But as a final defense I'd like to say this:
Don't kill me. Please.

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I do not have my fingers steepled, guys. Get a cop to investigate me if you must.

I stand by my vote against Dudesoft.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
What I want you to do is explain:

why you were channeling despite's murderdeath agenda
why you were so nonchalant about killing trihan
your role
why you can't explain your role, for some reason, until tomorrow, even though, if you are town, you would want to explain it, because it might prevent town from lynching town. the only thing that this would make me think is that you're going to do something at night. which sounds bad.
the ending of mass effect 3