PAPER MAFIA

He wrote a second post that said:

author=Shinan
To think I almost posted:
Shinan
So if this is the Hero Phase, does that mean us villains aren't allowed to post?

#NoLynch

Whoops she gets it. Carry on people!
author=Zeuzio
Keep in mind that this is just because I don't like the idea of lynching either option just yet. And if Trihan actually is a legitimate target, this could be interesting.

It will be game over on day one! :D
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Cancel

#lynch Trihan
Lynch : Trihan

later on

Trihan turns out to be a villian

wuuuuut!!???
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Even if it's allowed, or meant as a joke, why eject the host? That's anti-game, people.

#lynch Zeuzio
Marrend
author=MrChearlie
Lynch : Trihanlater on

Trihan turns out to be a villian

wuuuuut!!???

We wouldn't even get the results if the host is ejected. Roles with villain phase actions would be vanilla roles, since there's no host to enact them. Like I said, very anti-game to eject the host.

As a side-note, I do like how Shinan's name is in red. Weither that's just an indication that he was the one that will be lynched, or an indication of something more sinister is yet to be seen.
Marrend
Not lynched. Ejected. Stupid vocabulary switch....
author=Marrend
Even if it's allowed, or meant as a joke, why eject the host? That's anti-game, people.

#lynch Zeuzio

Aw, come on, Marrend! I want to see what happens! And if it truly yields no result, it would be like a working no lynch!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I'll revote Zeuzio, if only to make it a tie, I don't think Shinan is suspicious enough, far from it, at this point.
#Cancel
#Eject Zeuzio.
Er, You realize that makes me a dead man if Trihan isn't actually a target, right? Everyone who had a vote on Shinan changed it to Trihan.
Actually, nevermind.

I forgot about CAVE_DOG. But still...
Marrend
author=Gourd_Clae
Aw, come on, Marrend! I want to see what happens! And if it truly yields no result, it would be like a working no lynch!

Personally speaking, I'd rather play the game without finding out whither or not we can eject the host.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Are we really talking about ejecting the host?
My guess is it'll work like a no lynch, but still...
Marrend
If I recall Happy's logic from last round, it's actually the 3rd or 5th vote who has the most potential to be a mafia/cannibal/villain/whatever. Which means....

#cancel vote
#eject Gourd_Clae
Marrend
Oh looky. Gourd's vote #3 for Shinan and Trihan's ejection.
Yellow Magic
Coincidence? :<
Completely Unofficial Vote Count:

Shinan: 1
Despite: 1
Gourd_Clae: 1
Zeuzio: 1
Trihan: 5
No Lynch: A lot of votes that don't matter

I'm not sure how ties will work, but if the lynch is decided randomly between them then this could be very bad. This is assuming the Trihan votes don't count.
Yellow Magic
Hey, maybe we get lucky and lynch a Villain this way.
Marrend
I'm sure Trihan will not tell us how ties would work, even if asked. But I could be proven wrong. In any event, we've got until 6PM GMT on April 30th to figure phase 1 out. Let's keep discussing!