UTOPIAN CHAOS

Pages: 1
Howdy! I remember an old RM2K game from my youth, it was called Utopian Chaos. As this is the introduction forum, please either a) tell me where to request this or b) point me towards somewhere I can download this game that isn't MegaUpload, as Google informs me that's the only place I'll be able to find this game.

Thanks!
SegNin has like every RM game ever made.

Welcome to RMN!
Doing a Google search for "utopian chaos" provides, as the first result, SegNin's post in that very thread. The link he posted was to MegaUpload, but I figured he might have a copy on his hard drive. I messaged him a few days ago, to no avail. Which is a shame, because everything I've seen on this site points to SegNin as being "That Guy With Every Game Geez How Many Games Does This Guy Have."

Thanks for your help, though!
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Was Utopian Chaos the game Flash made? If it's the one I'm thinking of I used to be pretty good friends with him and I might have a copy kicking around somewhere.
It's entirely possible. I don't really remember anything about the game other than the title screen (futuristic skyline, crescent moon and the game's title) and the fact that it maybe used a lot of monster graphics taken from Super Metroid. Or maybe I'm conflating this game with another.

Anyway I don't remember who the author was.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Wait, the one Flash made was Epoch, sorry.

I do recognise the name Utopian Chaos, though. I had a scour around the net but I couldn't find another download for it.
Waxius
"Someday I'll finish my game... someday.."
I downloaded it, and it looks awesome! Looks like it was also made by Flash. RPG2000 and RPG2003 games are my favorite! Thanks for suggesting and digging up this hidden gem!
Pages: 1