QUESTIONS

Pages: 1
hey im preety new here didnt know where to post this so feel free to move it if its the wrong section umm i kinda wanted to ask if anyone knew some good rpgmaker games that r good starters for those who dont know where to start looking im mostly a horror or adventure/rpg/explorer fan also does anyone know a fable stlye or fanmade game of the fable seires
*Introduction Mode On* Firstly, hello and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here, and my cookies! *tosses a cookie your way*

*User Mode On*

It depends on rpg maker games, there are tons and tons and tons. There are RPG Maker 2003 games, RPG Maker XP games, RPG Maker VX games, and the new RPG Maker VXace games.

Really, there are no "best games" for beginners, almost every game made by RPG Maker is aimed at beginner to experienced players. Just play any game that attracts your eye or that seems interesting! I'd recommend searching in the games section of this site for a large library of them.

So, what is your preferred maker? I'd recommend starting to play games from the maker you're most familiar with.
thanks lol

i mostly just play what i like not sure on makers like i love resident evil 2d reborn and one night full circle and stuff
Ah I see, then if you have no preferred maker, then Try these.

If you like resident evil, there are many indie games along those lines in that section.
Pages: 1