HOLA (I'M NOT SPANISH, JUST TRYING TO BE CREATIVE)

Pages: 1
Hey guys, my name's Marche100, or at least my mysterious online alias is (dun dun dunnn). I've been playing games all my life and I started using RPG Maker years back when I was in 7th grade. Boy, my games sucked back then. It's come a long way.

Anyways, I've been looking for a forum suited to my interests for a while now, and this looks like one. That, and I'm making an RPG Maker game right now (it's in development) so this is the perfect place to get some feedback and see what other people are making.

So anyways, enough about that. Glad to be here, and I hope to stick around for a while and maybe get to know some of you.
Hi :D I'm Miracle

By any chance, would Marche be inspired by the Final Fantasy Tactics game?
author=Miracle

If it is, Marche100 and I will be best friends.
Hiya, Marche! Welcome to RMN.
Hola Marche, Espero que te guste la comunidad ;)
No seas flojo y checa google traductor :D
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Hey Marche100!
MrChearlie: Tu eres hispano hablante? He descubierto tu secreto jajaja
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Jajajajajajajajaja holas
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Fikemen, give me some tactics!

Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
taco.

When I was in the 7th grade, the internet wasn't really a thing yet.

Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
author=Miracle

Why, yes, it is! You're one of the only people who's ever figured that out in my many years of using this alias on various forums and such. As for how to pronounce the name, I don't think anyone's figured that out yet (many have tried and I have no clue). >_>;

I'll be sure to contribute all that I can. Put my game I'm working on up for all to see and we'll see how that comes along. Maybe I'll publish an article or two, sometime, as well.
Oh awesome :D I am the chosen one

btw I looked up 'Marche', apparently it's a region in Italy. I always pronounced it like the name of the month but according to this it should be pronounced 'mar-kay'. Not that I care

Hope you enjoy yourself here, I'm looking forward to your game (?) as well :D

EDIT -- oh nvm I'm wrong. His name in katakana is マーシュ ラディウユ which is 'Maashu Radiuyu' so yeah it would be pronounced like 'marsh'
Marrend
author=Miracle
btw I looked up 'Marche', apparently it's a region in Italy. I always pronounced it like the name of the month but according to this it should be pronounced 'mar-kay'. Not that I care

I figured it would be pronounced like the word "marsh".
I think it's "Mar-shay". I can't believe this gem hasn't been posted yet.

Welcome to the site!
I just have one question that's been bugging me.

What's the M and number under my name and avatar? I've noticed that everyone has one, but I don't know what it represents.
Marrend
author=Marche100
What's the M and number under my name and avatar? I've noticed that everyone has one, but I don't know what it represents.

Read this.
Pages: 1