HELLO

Pages: 1
Greetings! My name is StormBlade, or Dallas if you prefer to use real names.

I joined this site because I love some of the games made and they have brought me countless hours of enjoyment on my worst (and uneventful) days. Now, I am in no way a designer. I got RPG Maker VX and, simply put, I have no idea what I'm doing.

But, I am a writer and always seeking new forms of media to present my ideas on. While I'm no big name author or published in any way, I just love to write and create worlds.

I'm always excited to aid in design for anything, as I do with friends' films and other DnD campaigns. So, with the risk of sounding like an ad, I am willing to help wherever welcomed! Got an idea, but can't formulate it, I can help! Like an idea of mine that comes across this site, use it! (Just ask me first, haha).

That's pretty much me. I guess. I'll add more later or something.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

Have a question? Since you're using VX, see if any of these tutorials will answer them. Actually, since you seem totally new to making games, maybe asking/looking here would prove more useful?
Hiya, Dallas! Welcome to RMN.

@Marrend: I had planned to, actually. I want to get it down and complete something as a personal goal. The scripting just looking intimidating when you're new to it all, haha. :D

@Gourd_Clae: Thank you!
I like Dallas name, but I never learn real names :P
So welcom dallas, I hope you like the community ;)
@MrChearlie: So far, everyone's been very welcoming. :)
author=MrChearlie
I like Dallas name, but I never learn real names :P
So welcom dallas, I hope you like the community ;)

You should know my real name.

Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay! I started a project in VX intending to learn the engine but it didn't go anywhere. I am saving up some cashmonies to buy Ace though, so maybe I'll give it another shot.
@Kentona: Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I'm in the same boat at the moment. I'm going to put in a lot of effort to learn the coding and everything, but if it all fails in the end, I can still collaborate hopefully and help other's realize their goals. :D This community seems rather considerate, it's refreshing.
Haha, I'm learning! I just completed a doorway to room transition. Small, but the first step to creating a grand adventure!
Pages: 1