HELLP!!

Pages: 1
i just made an intro but the problem now is i cant start the game without my main actor. >.< but he's not yet included in my intro. HELP!
Ok, give us some more details.

1). What system are you working with?
2). Do you just want to add him after the intro is complete, or put him in during the intro? Your wording is kinda weird.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
What maker are you using?
I believe that from RMXP onwards, you can start the game with an empty party (in the System tab), and then add your initial actor whenever you want via events and the "Change Party Member" command.
In Rm2k(3) you can do the same. Here are the instructions if you are using one of those two:

Tool tab on the top -> Database -> System -> starting party. Allows you to start the game with an empty party (so they won't show up in an intro) and then you can do an event command once your intro is concluded to add them back in, like so: Change party (Under tab 1)-> Add party member, and then specify which you want to add.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Typically when your party isn't present during cut scenes, you don't remove them from the team. You still put the player on the map, you just make the hero invisible.
author=Neverm0re
Ok, give us some more details.

1). What system are you working with?
2). Do you just want to add him after the intro is complete, or put him in during the intro? Your wording is kinda weird.

I'm using RPG MAKER VX . . i want to put him after the intro. . . help DX
Page 1 of the event commands has a "Change Party" command. Put that in after your intro, check the "Add" box, and choose your main character. That SHOULD do it.
Well in the initial database settings, (system tab > initial party), you can set the initial party to empty so no people are shown in the intro, giving the illusion that the character isn't there, in the event page, (page 1 > change party member...) you can then use that command to add the main character after the intro, giving the illusion that he's just been introduced to you.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
What I always do is set no sprite to my first actor, and add the sprite after the intro. The actor will then be invisible in the intro.
Pages: 1