THIS SITE-I FORGOT HOW TO ADD DOWNLOADS FOR A GAME YOU MAKE...

Pages: 1
The title here speaks for itself. I don't know how to add downloads for my team's game Super Mario Seasons, it's been so long since I've submitted something, I must of forgot...
1.) Click your name in the top left of the screen
2.) Click "Manage Games"
3.) Click the game you wish to add the download to
4.) Above "Information" click the "Downloads" button
5.) Click "Add Download"
6.) ???
7.) Profit
author=Neverm0re
2.) Click "Manage Games"
5.) Click "Add Download"
6.) ???
7.) Profit

Thank you!
author=Neverm0re
2.) Click "Manage Games"
5.) Click "Add Download"
6.) ???
7.) Profit

Um...nevermind, I need help again, sorry for the double post also.

On FireFox, the page for adding downloads won't work at all, it just loads forever.
On Internet Explorer it loads, but never changes the page and it never tells me if I actually added the download to the page or not... Idk what's going on now.
On chrome I have to wait several minutes after I submit a download for the page to actually load up and say that the download has been submitted. I assume this has to do with your computer loading the file onto the sites server, and that time could go up o down, depending on file size. How long have you waited for the page to do something?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well it takes a long time to upload the file. About five times as long as it would take to download it. If it's "loading forever" then it's uploading the file; might take up to an hour or more.
author=Neverm0re
On chrome I have to wait several minutes after I submit a download for the page to actually load up and say that the download has been submitted. I assume this has to do with your computer loading the file onto the sites server, and that time could go up o down, depending on file size. How long have you waited for the page to do something?

Once I believe it may of been due to lag because I had 2 other pages open. On Internet Explorer, it just won't upload. I haven't timed myself for this stuff, so I wouldn't know.
author=LockeZ
Well it takes a long time to upload the file. About five times as long as it would take to download it. If it's "loading forever" then it's uploading the file; might take up to an hour or more.

Hm...maybe you're right...I'll lower the file size, first I have to quit out of this so I can change the files, then I'll remake the smaller Zip file without the useless files that have nothing to do with the demo.

Thanks, I'll try it no-oh wait...that was funny. As soon as I made this post, it uploaded all the way. Yeah, all I really needed to do was wait XD, sorry about that guys. Never mind.
Pages: 1