NAGADEMO REVIEW DRIVE: "JUST JUNE JOLLIES"!

Pages: first 1234 next last
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
This review drive has migrated! http://rpgmaker.net/events/nagademo_review_drive/

Please redirect your sign-ups there. I also updated the event description to include step-by-step instructions and other details.

Be sure to sign up and submit your reviews to the event page! Otherwise they won't count!
Okay...we can do this! I'll play/review Doppleganger to start off.
Hopefully, I'll get this done--unlike Lucidity.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Oh hell yeah I'll review. So far, I'm looking to review these:
Soulance by AbsoluteIce
Scarlet Skies by skaraflame
Catharsis by Melkino
Shadowsong: Episode One by Shillishous
Lost Dreams: The Last Magus by Jeroen_Sol, VGMusic_4_LIFE, adeleineko, and Bart_Sol

(I so want that A Modern Day Tiles Resource.)

author=SorceressKyrsty
>8|
That's my face when I saw this event and saw all the crap I needed to do for my main project.
I'll sign up to review Super Doki Doki World.
Puddor
I'll try out Picturesque.
author=SorceressKyrsty
>8|
What's with the angry face?

Edit: *Rasberries* Gotta be quicker!
Puddor
You know why.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Just a heads up: we'll be making a formal event page soon.
Okay, I played all the way through I'll just need one more play through to get a hang on the story and I oughta finish my first review for this thingy tomorrow.

You know, assuming someone cares.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Another addition: because of the significance of some of the raffle prizes, there will be a limit of 5 raffle tickets per user.

Edit: we added a fourth prize and a list of some ground rules to clarify matters! Because this event keeps evolving, be sure to keep a lookout for the event page when it pops up! Who knows what else we'll add!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I guess I'll review A Hint of a Tint by flowerthief.
Set Discrepancy for me (this better be good newblack >:c)
Two questions about the rewards.
- Can first place winner receive a member+ of any kind?
- If a dude wins one prize, do all their other Raffles become void?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
There is no "first place" winner, if you will. If you mean the first prize (any product), then I'll have to get back to you on that one! As for the second one, one user can win multiple prizes, which is why I put a maximum number of tickets per user.

Now it's bedtime for me :D
I'd like to review "Arbiters From Another World" by Marrend and "Final Fantasy IV VX" by darkdesigngames.
I downloaded a bunch of games yesterday in preparation for this. I am at the ready. >:D

Sweet, sweet MakerScore, come my way~<3
I'll take on Epic Elf by spirit_young~ :)
author=Sana
I'll take on Epic Elf by spirit_young~ :)
Awesome.
I'll be reading that. Interesting game~
author=Liberty
I downloaded a bunch of games yesterday in preparation for this. I am at the ready. >:D

Sweet, sweet MakerScore, come my way~<3
Yum yum, Makerscore :3
I'm going to take a look at the list and see which ones I want to do. I'm going to try and claim a couple. I need makerscore :(
Pages: first 1234 next last