CC'S FEEDBACK

"I am going to stop playing this game for a little while now."

LIAR!
author=UPRC
"I am going to stop playing this game for a little while now."

LIAR!

That video is, like - a week or two old ;___;
The title screen exposes your attempted deception!
author=UPRC
The title screen exposes your attempted deception!

The LAST group of videos I've uploaded; not the new ones. They're a tad old. :3
Oh right, I forgot that there was an actual gap between 41 and 42.

You are forgiven!
http://rpgmaker.net/games/4454/

Can you do a Let 's Try for that game, please ?
I really need feedback for the game so I could know what to fix and how. :)

The game is still in beta stage, and it 's my first game so don't be too harsh. :P
author=Mr_Detective
http://rpgmaker.net/games/4454/Can you do a Let 's Try for that game, please ?
I really need feedback for the game so I could know what to fix and how. :)

The game is still in beta stage, and it 's my first game so don't be too harsh. :P

Okay, I'll give it a run.
Hey Clareain, I just uploaded a new version of The Chronicles of Engea that addresses some of the complaints you had with it. Could you do an LT of it? Thanks.
author=hereisnowhy
Hey Clareain, I just uploaded a new version of The Chronicles of Engea that addresses some of the complaints you had with it. Could you do an LT of it? Thanks.

Okay, I downloaded it. I'll get to the game when I get the chance. :)

I'm also recording some more Blackmoon, along with Full Circle and "child".
author=Clareain_Christopher
author=hereisnowhy
Okay, I downloaded it. I'll get to the game when I get the chance. :)

Cool, thanks. :]
Wow, Christopher, this was awesome. Just got up and enjoyed the 73 minutes. It was great to see you actually testing out different builds and I am glad that you got the impression it is about to be balanced (some of the skills will change positions on the Puzmo Grid in the final version).

Just for clarification purposes for you and some of the viewers some notes on the things you addressed:

- The effect removing the grass while entering a screen or leaving menu is actually caused by low graphic setting. On high settings you will see moving grass that can actually be destroyed. The fact that it appears shortly while entering the screen is some flaw I have to take care of.
- Healing was actually meant to heal your allies, that's a bug I will fix quickly.

Your LT helped me a lot and gave good new input on things I'll probably change, like having Cooldowns on Potions, Skipping Puzmos or some Dodge ability.

Just some hints if you want to dig into it (don't necessarily need to make a new LT on that):
- you can assign more powerful potions via the Item Menu
- you can buy equipment at the shop, the item sold will change randomly while going out to fight.
- You can change Pet AI (currently the Imp is considered as a pet) via the options while the Imp is in your party
- Brutal is supposed for people who maxed out already and need a challenge. ;) Difficulty will increase much less in the final game

Thank you again -> Itaju's motivation increased a few levels. :D
Awesome!
And yeah, I didn't buy the tier 2 potion because it was very easy to spam the lower tier ones. I'm glad you'll look into a cooldown on them.
SO MUCH FINAL FANTASY FAN-FAN

And this little sexy gem:
I received a letter today. It was from Oalston and it simply read... "Why does Clareain_Christopher hate me?"

I would like to know too. I can only assume that you are a magist (one who discriminates against mages).
author=UPRC
I received a letter today. It was from Oalston and it simply read... "Why does Clareain_Christopher hate me?"

I would like to know too. I can only assume that you are a magist (one who discriminates against mages).
LOL, my main character in A Reason for Magic is a mage :P

Anyway, no I don't. But keeping everyone geared, and already having been jaded, it's a little hard to break out of my party roots. JUST A LITTLE.
--
New videos will be coming out once I'm done with A.R.F.M's next demo and the All Hallows Event.
I've only watched your 5 part lp for Infected, but I got a lot out of it.

Like I said in your comment section, you are freaking phenomenal with editing, and do anything but waste time.

What's more, You are unbelievably observant and informative, constantly pointing things out that are worth pointing out. Your criticism is also very constructive, and you're anything but cruel when you give it out.

You have perfect diction, and can juggle your thoughts and words in an amazing way. This is a problem that a lot of extremely popular let's players have an issue with, and makes you a complete breath of fresh air!

You also seem to focus on very different and unique types of games that very few on youtube would cover. I don't know how big of a deal this us outside of this site, but as far as youtube goes, it's phenomenal!

In short, you represent everyone that a let's player should be.

Please, I'm begging you. Keep up the great work! There's not enough people like you in this world.