LOOK FOR GOOD RPG GAME

Pages: 1
hay guys this is my first post so go Easy on me xD

anyway i play game coll Romancing Walker and is one of many bast game i play :D ( i Search it here but i don't find anything... weird ? ) is there's game same as Romancing Walker ( RPG that has dating elements or something )
and there game Alter Aila Variant (want to download but is not here and i see it in YouTube and i was O.O )if anyone have Demo can you upload it plz
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Did you play Ahriman's Prophecy? It's a wonderful game with a bit of the romance stuff :
http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/oledrion/product.php?product_id=5
btw, welcome! enjoy it here.
Alter Aila variant is already cancelled, unless you wanna play Alter Aila Genesis, which is a great game here. You can find it here :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'll be honest.

Cannot think of a single RM* game with a good romance.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Gee, thanks...
The Quest of Dude's romance between Dude and Shana was the best thing ever! And Megaman.EXE and Zelda in Take Down Legacy was intensely calculated! Gosh!
No jk Karsu is right.
Try MAgnus Legend Demo, there's good Romance there even though it's like so brief at the end.
author=eplipswich
Alter Aila variant is already cancelled, unless you wanna play Alter Aila Genesis, which is a great game here. You can find it here :)

it kind sad it cancelled >.<

and Alter Aila Genesis was one of kind the story was soooo good and the gameplay was new to me ^_^
romance doesn't translate well into gameplay.
Pages: 1