SMBX HELP WITH GAME UPLOAD RELATED STUFF

Pages: 1
First off, I know this particular question has been asked and answered before, but I can't find it! Rage... Anyway, yeah, how do I upload an SMBX game on this site? Assuming, of course, it's been accepted. Also, could I make and upload a very short game (one world, seven levels) mostly to get feedback on whether I'm good or horrible at designing Mario levels? How to conclude... I hate conclusions... So, yeah... That's it. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for helping a newbie!
Well, there are a few options.

1) submit a game profile for a SMBX game, and then create a download for it, and I would just zip up the game's folder in the 'worlds' folder of SMBX and upload that, and then tell potential players that they also need to download SMBX to play it. We did that here: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2961/ for example

2) just upload the levels into your locker, and make a request thread asking for feedback in Help & Requests. Maybe someone will play them!
Thanks for the tips! I guess Mario's Little Land won't see it's debut... Quick question. Would it be lazy to use this thread as the request thread you mentioned? I probably shouldn't even ask that because the answer is obvious...
Pages: 1