GAMER PARENTS: HOME EDITION

Pages: 1
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Well, some of us are getting along in years. This has probably happened to you. Why not vent, and tell the world your amusing tale?

EDIT: Not amusing really, but my daughter waking up crying always seems to be coinciding with a particularly heated match of League of Legends. And of course it's one of those times she won't go back to sleep easily!
Not a parent but I've made a discover a while back: If I'm at the ending of a game with a narrative more than presidents being kidnapped by ninjas and if somebody is in the house or if my phone is on at least one will demand my attention at some point during the ending. At this point I just don't finish games until everybody is gone (being 3 AM or later is an acceptable substitute) and making sure my phone is off.

I can't imagine doing it with kids because I'd have to replace 'ending' with 'anything' (although I could probably push that 3 AM a bit sooner to maybe 1 AM)
I'm not a parent, but the other night while playing Monster Hunter 3 online there was someone playing and I'm not sure if there was someone else with him/her, but they were burping a baby.

It was basically 20 minutes of a baby farting and burping and crying (You can't hear your own mic so the person had no idea everyone could hear this).
Never play LOL with me.

I am often holding a babby in my left arm.
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
I'm not a parent, but my cousin is. Sometimes she and I play video games while her kid watches us play. One day we played some minigames in Pokemon Stadium to pass the time, and the baby was babbling and smiling the whole time, probably because everything was cute and colorful! Other times we'd play Brawl or Mario Bros. Wii, and he would waddle around in front of the tv and distract us, haha.

Cute babby
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I sometimes tried to play Super Mario Bros 2 with my toddler, and we would essentially trade the controller back and forth (she seems to know when i give her a fake controller).
They KNOW which controllers/remotes/phones are the real ones BASED ON HOW YOU REACT WHEN THEY GRAB THEM.

The More You Know ~~~*

Also, doing this is fun:

Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
thank gawd for vasectomy
Pages: 1