HELP ME GIVE MY GAME A NEW TITLE?

Pages: first 12 next last
Currently my game is titled "Streets of the Undead" think its pretty cool name but not really unique and the title limits the actual game.
Basically the game is set in the 90s in an apartment complex in NYC. A new drug is being sold and it gets very popular but as it turns out
the drug kills its users and turns them into zombies. This drug is being sold alot in the apartment where the protagonist lives he one day
has a run in with the gang leader who controls the distribution of this drug in the area. He is put into a situation where the leader
has to kill him and he tries to kill off the protagonist with horse tranquilizers to make it look as if the protagonist maybe over dosed.
Days past since the outbreak of the city the protagonist amazingly wakes up from being injected with the tranquilizers and is thrown
into hell he has to escape this zombie infested apartment with his life. The game will have some hip hop instrumentals in it but it wont
be overly done. So based on the plot what would be a good title?
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

"Drug Overdose"

"Zombie Distribution"

"Pharmacidal Homicide"

"Half Baked, Half Alive"

"Medicinal Afterlife"

"The Last Virus"

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
"To Crack and Back"

"Motel: Quarantine"

Or you could just go with a vague, single-word title like "Deliverance".
author=Corfaisus
"To Crack and Back"
There and Crack Again: An Unexpected Jonesing
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Ok, I actually sort of like Streets of the Undead, here are some suggestions that are kind of plays on it:

Dead Streets
Dead Housing
Streets of Outbreak
381 Undead St. (make this his actual house number from his address)
381 Undead St., Apt. B2 (same as above)

I just picked random numbers for those two, the numbers aren't significant. If you can think of more meaningful numbers, even better I guess?

Alternately, if the protagonist's city and life are both in ruins, you could make a zombie pun:

Shambles
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I like 381 Undead St. - kinda reminds of how they always refer to Sherlock Holmes by his address. I also kinda like Streets of the Undead.

Morbid Medicine
The Unlife Serum
Drugs Are Turning People Into Zombies
Plague Zone
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I figure if you're going to be unoriginal, you might as well go all the way:

Apartment of the Dead

"Drugs Are Turning People Into Zombies" is a nice silly name for an indie game. Reminds me of "Treasure Adventure Game" and "You Have To Burn The Rope". Right what it says on the tin.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Okay, I got this:

Disgruntled Door-to-Door Dead Heads of Doom
Name the game after the drug name, or the pharmaceutical company producing the drug. Seems like the most fitting option.
Lol Some of these are good! But some actually limit the game too because like what if i want to go to a different location lets say a sequal being in a underground lab then it wouldn't make sense if the game was named "381 Undead St" now would it? @Mateui That's a real good idea lol didn't even name the drug yet but cool.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
You can adjust for that though, you could rename it to the address of the lab's front. For example, they followed 28 Days Later with 28 Weeks Later.

I wouldn't stress too much about sequels just yet :) Many titles of things have very little to do with the actual thing.
Lol well ill think of something. What do you guys think about the plot so far?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
It's difficult to say, as all you've supplied us with so far is an introduction. What kind of game is it? RPG, Adventure, Platformer, Shooter? What other characters do you plan to include in the game and how will they bounce off the main protagonist for both the good and the bad. All we've got is this nameless hero and the drug leader who doesn't want anyone interfering with him making money. That's about as simple as they come, to be honest. Fighting zombies isn't story, it's but a single facet of your overall gameplay.

Do you know how this story will branch out, or are you more the kind of person to "make it up as you go along" so we'd have to play the game when it reaches some point of completion when it is deemed releasable before the "plot" can be "spoiled" for us. If you could cover all of this in the first post (while revising what you've already got to make use of proper punctuation/grammar/spacing/what-have-you) that would help others significantly in coming up with a title that would better suit a possible series of games instead of just this one (which we've been asked to come up with a name for this game).
13 Undead End Drive o-o (My two cents, lol :x)
LockeZ
author=youngmreezy155
Lol Some of these are good! But some actually limit the game too because like what if i want to go to a different location lets say a sequal being in a underground lab then it wouldn't make sense if the game was named "381 Undead St" now would it?

I have to disagree with this way of thinking. Your game should be named after what it's about. The sequel (in the extremely unlikely chance you ever make a sequel) might not be about the same thing, but that's no reason to make the name of this game worse just to "keep from limiting yourself".

The first Rambo movie was called First Blood. The sequels had far less to do with the concept of first blood, so the main character's name was used for the title instead.

Personally, if the first game were called 381 Undead St., and the sequel were underground, I'd call the sequel Beneath Undead St. If it were set in a mall, I'd call it Undead St. Shopping Plaza. If it were set all across the city as they escaped to the woods, I'd call it Delivery from 381 Undead St. If it were set in a spaceport constructed on an asteroid by moon elves, I'd call it 381 Undead Station. If it were set in a post-post-apocalyptic version of the city after the zombies regained their free will and were reintegrated into society, and was the story of a human man and zombie woman falling in love, I'd call it 381 Shades of Undead St. Etc. You get the idea. The point is that you can worry about making the title for the next game fit that game when you make that game, and no matter how different it is, it'll never be super hard; for now you should worry about making this title fit this game.
author=LockeZ
Personally, if the first game were called 381 Undead St., and the sequel were underground, I'd call the sequel Beneath Undead St. If it were set in a mall, I'd call it Undead St. Shopping Plaza. If it were set all across the city as they escaped to the woods, I'd call it Delivery from 381 Undead St. If it were set in a spaceport constructed on an asteroid by moon elves, I'd call it 381 Undead Station. If it were set in a post-post-apocalyptic version of the city after the zombies regained their free will and were reintegrated into society, and was the story of a human man and zombie woman falling in love, I'd call it 381 Shades of Undead St. Etc. You get the idea. The point is that you can worry about making the title for the next game fit that game when you make that game, and no matter how different it is, it'll never be super hard; for now you should worry about making this title fit this game.

But what if the sequel took place..... next door...?
Pages: first 12 next last