CONNECTED (NOT YET FINAL) (WEB LIGHT NOVEL SERIES)

Pages: 1

This is just one of my new hobbies and my first time to write a light novel so don't expect this to be good just yet. It was based on one of my 2 dream that I was having and since it look like good enough to turn into writing, You don't want to waste good

Teaser
Serviria,inc. Release an ADRMMORPG (ADR= augmented dual reality) called "Destiny online" which beta tester called a realistic online game that does not need to use a "personal computer" to play, Beta test was held in a remote island in Asia and player was happy with the result that they could experiences Real battles without dying. But when the official release start, Something unexpected happened.
Destiny Arc
Info soon!
Coming soon

rhian
The main character of the series.
I am not yet completed on writing his personality yet so please wait.

More character soon as development progress.

Disclaimer
Download is totally free! if you get the file with a fee, you been ripped-off, please download the file in autorized site like rpgmaker.net

Complete Download is available in the following sites
No file available
Incomplete download and extras is only available via Google docs
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8Ey7Y25coYERGQ0YkdtbDVsRWc&usp=sharing

if you have any question about this. Please ask and also you are allowed to question about the story that way in develop.

update 1: There was a change with the story-lines files the "School battle war" arc was removed. and was moved to a independent series.
Bump and update: Link fix and added terminology to all reveled name in the incomplete download link.
Pages: 1