GAMES I FIND INTERESTING

Pages: 1
If you ever played to the moon or the quintessence the blighted venom well i like voice acting as well as gameplay it was to be fun otherwise i will go I am saying this to intrigue developers what type of games I like so there can be more of that type of games around for me to enjoy as well as others who enjoy it this way as well
and voice acting lore is okay don't have to voice act everything unless you want too
but the main story line should be voice acted thats what i love and gameplay really has to be amazing otherwise i'll just delete and never pick up your product again i know if you're knew i'll help you out and explain what it could do to be better than if it happens then maybe i'll consider picking up your game again we'll I'm off cya around hope others feel the same way as me.
none of those games had voice acting (and none of them had gameplay)
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I have not played either of those games but from the way you describe them it sounds like i would really enjoy playing them
and to be honest im not quite sure what this was meant to accomplish
nor was it all that easy to read but i think if i try to emulate the way you posted it might help me understand what you were trying to say better because i would be really sad if you just deleted my product and never picked it up again because it had no voice acting and gameplay you deem inferior jesus christ how do you do this without using any punctuation whatsoever i can barely read my own post oh well thanks for this
Pages: 1