MY EVENTS AREN'T SHOWING UP IN THE GAME?

Pages: 1
I do everything it tells me to do but when I go into the game the Event just disappears. This didn't happen last time I used it. Help?
This is way too vague, consider adding much more information. Perhaps a screenshot, and what maker you're using.

However, if I had to guess I would imagine you have more than 1 page.
I set up the event just like it is and the event shows on the map but when i go in-game it's not there. Like i set up a dog to roam randomly around and the icon of the dog showed up on the map but when i tested the game the dog wasn't there at all.

I only have one page, i set it as the same layer as the hero.

I'm using RPG maker 2003.
Check to make sure you have the ground tile set to a circle in the database (it might be set to star somehow, which makes it show up above the sprites) and also make sure there's no condition switch that needs to be turned on for the dog to show. Also make sure that the graphic used has the full three frames to it and that it's the right size for a characterset (4 rows of 2 characters on a sheet).

A screenshot would help immensely.
aaaah i don't understand. sorry i'm not good with this. So it has to be on a star or a circle to be able to interact with? and no switches? and why does it need to be animated?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
It has to be an X (which makes it unpassable) or circle (which makes it the bottom layer and it can be walked over)
Don't use switches unless the dog event needs them, but for now don't use them, and just have one page.

Be sure you aren't using a "erase event" command, and also we could use some help as to what maker you're using.
Is it RPG MAker 2003, 2000, XP, or VX?
meisam
meisam your not using semicolon properly, and that's a laughing matter.
He is using 2003 version.
StishStash If you, want a definite answer post a screenshot of your event page, nothing can be more helpful.
Pages: 1