FLICKERING SCREEN IN FULL SCREEN

Pages: 1
krazie22
My name's Toby. Yeh... Yeah.. YEAH!!!!
Since I updated my graphics card on NVIDIA, My screen's been flickering when I play
an RPG MAKER game on Full screen. When I undo the update, it works fine. But then I lag in the other games I play... Is there a way to keep it and make the flickering stop?
Is it all RPGMaker games, or just a few of them? I know on my computer, RM2k and 2k3 games do that, but any other version of RPGMaker doesn't.

It's not a solution though - as I don't know how to fix it! The problem does make me less likely to play 2k and 2k3 games though.
Since you didn't mention it, I'm going to state the obvious: did you try hitting F1 and checking off the "Reduce Screen Flickering" box? (Only for XP and later versions)
krazie22
My name's Toby. Yeh... Yeah.. YEAH!!!!
sorry, I should've added it's on VX Ace!
Checking Reduce screen flickering did nothing ):
Edit: I'm on a laptop!
Hmm...I figured it wouldn't work. I honestly don't know of any case where it has worked-- but I figured this might be the first!

Unfortunately, that means you're going to have to look for support for that specific card/driver/software.

I don't know much about Nvidia's software, I have an ATI/Catalyst. I have a hunch that this could work though. Try looking for options related to "video acceleration" and disabling that to see if it fixes the issue.
Pages: 1