HOW TO DELETE MEDIA UNDER PROFILE

Pages: 1
I' accidentally posted a media blog with videos in it when I didn't realize that another user had already added the videos they made to my project. How do I delete media posts? There's a delete button, but it doesn't seem to work.

Doesn't an Update/Save button appear at the bottom of the page after you click on Delete?
Or maybe if you can't delete it from the Media page, you might be able to do it from your Locker?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You should be able to delete it from the Submissions page, too. Click on Submissions at the top of the screen, to the right of Mailbox and Notices. Then go to the Media tab. The delete buttons there work fine.

If you're having trouble, you should report it in the RMN Bugs topic. Also, you should try it in a different web browser. Because it has worked fine for me in the past.
Do you have JavaScript enabled? I believe there is a popup that confirms your deletion.

If you do, then try clearing your cache and trying again...
I'll try looking into that as well. I'm using Chrome ATM, and Facebook never works properly either. Ever page always requires a refresh in order to load things properly.
Pages: 1