ER... AN INTRO AT LAST?

Pages: 1
Ok, I feel dumb. I signed up here in Oct 2009 but never made an introductory post ( I feel really delayed ). Some of you might know me from my games ( Enelysion and Lady of the Lion, but that one is more in the shadows for now. Or my cancelled Phantasy Star fan-game, which I realise was a bad thing to do... ). My other alias was Luchi or Luchino-chan over at RPGMakerVX.net and RMW.

So... er, hi? And I won't bother about telling you about myself because you'll get to know me soon enough ( I hope ). Unless you want to know about me now. XD

But hey, better late than never, eh?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Maybe it's just me, but this seems rather awkward.

Says the guy who joined RMN in May of 2010 and didn't do an introduction thread.
Welcome yuna-chan to RMN! Enjoy-chan your stay!
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Same here. I joined in 2008 and don't recall doing one either. Better later than never, agreed! Keep the good stuff coming ...
Hmm... Yuna-chan. I quite like that name. XD The 21 at the end is how old I was when I joined the site ( I seem pretty old compared to some RMers who started out using the programs as early as RM95. But hey, it's just a number ).
I joined yesterday and did make an introduction thread. Oh how we'll laugh in four years time.

Hi!
Yep, I'm one of those guilty people as well who never did an introduction thread even though I've been in this community for a pretty long time (much longer than the people who posted above me except kentona)... You're not alone, yuna :)

Anyway, hope to see you hang around here for a long while, yuna!
maybe I should make an intro thread next
Dude, this is a lot better than mine where I told people to call me GC Cent. How about no, past me?

Edit: To clarify, I generally use dude without any gender connotations despite that probably not being the way I should use it. I already knew you were a girl~!
Oh, I'm a lass too, guys ( and girls ). XD So I'm not the only one who is guilty of NOT making an intro thread. Welp. I sorta left RMW without giving any word of leave so...
…Who are you again? (Just kidding.)

Finish that second game of yours and post lots and you’ll do just fine.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Gourd_Clae
Dude, this is a lot better than mine where I told people to call me GC Cent. How about no, past me?

Now, I must start calling you DJ Gourd C.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
That's crazy! I can't remember if I made an intro thread or not, but I'm pretty sure I did. (Been in forums my whole life)

Im glad you're here yuna21, you really make a quiet stir around here. :)
never be quiet

stomp everything
I do intend to post lots soon. And finish my gam ( makerscore is life ).
InfectionFiles
Take mawk's advice, get louder!
Yeah, I should take a leave out of emmych's book. XD

HI EVERYONE!!!

InfectionFiles
author=yuna21
Yeah, I should take a leave out of emmych's book. XD

HI EVERYONE!!!

HI YUNA!
I'm in mourning... So I will be subdued for the rest of the day. ;_;