NEED HELP EDITING A FACESET.

Pages: 1
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'll get you something tomorrow evening.
Thanks! Glad to hear that. :D

If anyone else feels like doing this, feel free to try. I want to see different takes as well. ;)
I'd say mediocre at best, still thanks :)
pianotm

I can do better. My eyes haven't been working so well for the last day or two...or three. Don't know what's up. Having a lot of trouble seeing details.
The hair looks more like brown, rather than black. And the eyes are still yellow. At least you tried. :D

Thanks a lot guys! If there's no one else, I'll take what I can get. :)
pianotm
Actually, I went with a deep reddish black (RGB 20, 0,0), with true black highlighting and dark gray transition. I forgot the eyes. I was going to try a few different colors. The problem I had with the original was that it was heavily pixellated. I suspect that wherever it came from, it was a jpg at some point in it's life. That problem is solved now, and it'll be easier to try a few variations on black. The eyes should be much easier to adjust color on. I'll try a few variations on that, too, put them all up and see if you like any of them.
No, the original was a PNG image. If the faceset was too small and hard to work with, I can provide you the big original portrait. Also, the color wasn't as detailed as the other one.

By the way giaks, I hope you don't mind, but I edited your work a bit. I just went in blindly with the eraser and pencil tool to edit the hair in the middle. It looks weird if you look carefully, though. If anyone is doing this, I think I want to go with this hair style or something similar. It suits the RTP sprite more. :)

In that first edit, I gave the eyes a purple-ish tint.
In this edit I gave them a blue-ish tint. Just in case you wanted more variety. I figured if you like one more then the other it wouldn't be to hard for you to go in and past one set of eyes over the other.

pianotm
No, it's fine as it is. Here are some more. This one is a darker red (11,0,0.) The reason I do that is for realism. My late wife was a fashion model and later a manager and supervisor for Revlon. According to her, there is no truly black hair, whatever the race. It's either dark red or brown. Anyway, here is my darker red.

The next one is pure black with no detail.

This last one is dark gray instead of red, with dark red highlights.
Pretty nice work from both of you! Thank you very much for helping!

I'll add your names to the credits. :)
pianotm
My pleasure! And I thank you!
Pages: 1