2-DAY DO SOMETHING CHALLENGE!

...I'm kind of amazed at my timing, because I worked between yesterday and today on a humble one-day game, and I had no idea this was going on. I just... felt like challenging myself.

Must be the community devouring my insides
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
This sounds like just what I need to get my game back into motion. After completing a good chunk of the early part of the game (where a lot of action ended up taking place), I just kind of fell out of it when I had to write a conversation between two heads of state that, although it serves a strong purpose in why you progress, is a serious downturn from the pace the game established up to this point.

So I'm going to use today and tomorrow to muscle through this slow bit and use that as a springboard to continue steady progress on Tales from Zilmurik.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Liberty
Sure it does, calunio~

Actually, UPRC, from the 14th to the 16th.
Wait what?

Time zone differences are a bitch. I started on this yesterday assuming it ends today. X_X
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I haven't done anything yet v_v
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
slashphoenix
I haven't done anything yet v_v

make a character in the WYRM WARRIORS topic !!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Today, I START!

Maybe I'll get that custom Tileset done and use it for my new game that doesn't have a page yet. ;o
wow done one sprite tots gonna do this ;-;
I appear to have accidentally participated, kinda. XD

I got my whole tutorial dungeon and boss done, and gotten the first skills balanced appropriately (one that's supposed to get stronger as the hero loses HP was a massive pain to make balanced), and I've planned out most of the almost 100-ish skills that will go into the game. Putting them in and keeping them balanced will be a pain. XD

Woop, this is from the 14th to the 16th?

I...Might not have the time to "do something" during those days, given that my schedule is awful both days. XD
This is really interesting. But I would have to start on Friday morning or late on Thrusday. I'll take a desktop screenshot every hour or 2 so people can see the progress speed. As well as my many, maaany trial and errors. If I'm still allowed to post a link when it's done I will. Not sure if I'll be able too since it will be late, but I rather have 2 whole days of "2-day" then only half a day of "2-day".
got rough development for the first area done. Unless I pull consecutive all nighters and skip school, there's no way I'm finishing this game.

But hey, it got the ball rolling! I'll release a demo of what I finish on the 16th.
I finished my taxes. Yay!

GST taxes, income taxes are worse
but I can't do 'em for two months anyways so w/e
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I worked on my title screen

Not sure if I'll use this, but I did something.
Don't have a game page so I guess this will have to do for my submission.
well here's what I did today when I got really bored in a class

author=Quasi
This is really interesting. But I would have to start on Friday morning or late on Thrusday. I'll take a desktop screenshot every hour or 2 so people can see the progress speed. As well as my many, maaany trial and errors. If I'm still allowed to post a link when it's done I will. Not sure if I'll be able too since it will be late, but I rather have 2 whole days of "2-day" then only half a day of "2-day".

Challenge, dear. The challenge was to fit it around the time you have allocated elsewhere. A random, sudden burst of "I will do this come Hell or High water." It doesn't have to be something huge, but just a way for people to say "Right, that's it. I'm working on this damnit!" and doing so.

If you don't have a game page, post your reports in this thread. By my count (unless you jumped the gun somewhat) there should be another day left to this. ^.^

I am glad to see people embracing the sudden challenge, though. Maybe I'll pull another one some time in the future.
Bruising my brain (literally) has definitely made it harder for me to focus and stay on task, because apparently trying to plan and think for an extended period of time is suddenly an exhausting activity until I get better. This has become an actual challenge for me. :D
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
hello friends

nothing I'm going to finish in two days but I've wanted to start it for a while (the concept is derived from an idea I had for all hallow's). Modern, character-driven story with survival-type gameplay.

art is obviously marimo's because marimo is awesome
If custom content for someone else's game counts, then I guess I did do a little bit of something to it. Woop..?

Nowhere near as much effort as some other people on here in 2 days, but it's something.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Darigaaz, is this terrible/awesome/insane!

Mute, DO IT ANYWAY! You know you want to...